L2JMobius

Recent Posts

General Discussion / Re: C1 Files.
« Last post by JMD on Today at 04:07:37 PM »
Bug Reports / Classic Saviors Geodata in Talking island bug
« Last post by artemi4 on Today at 03:43:36 AM »
Hi, I tried to fix geodata in Talking Islands (Interlude classic) but I stuck, there is a bug when no geodate in between two sectors

There is extra row of blocks and I can not remove them in editor
Bug Reports / The Kamael Autopots HP problem
« Last post by ccarrioncl on May 25, 2024, 09:17:12 PM »
Hi guys, i noticed when HP its low to 70%, the autopots launch the HP pot, but did not heal and auto consume after one second
Geodata / Re: Talking Island bugs
« Last post by Mobius on May 25, 2024, 04:08:12 PM »
Do not necro post.

Read the tutorial.
https://l2jmobius.org/forum/index.php?topic=2296.0
GEODATA EDITOR INCLUDED
Geodata / Re: Talking Island bugs
« Last post by artemi4 on May 25, 2024, 04:03:06 PM »
does some one has a readme or a youtube video how to fix such geo bugs? I would fix it and share the fixed version here
Solved/Invalid Bug Reports / Re: Black Screen When Created Male Kamael
« Last post by Desmond on May 25, 2024, 12:20:16 PM »
Client only.

thanks Liamxroy for your advice,after i reinstall all,everything back to normal,thank you so much for your reply Liamxroy and mobius  :) :) :)
my problems is solved
Shares/Contributions / Re: Simple Npc Buffer (Basic)
« Last post by Reanimation on May 25, 2024, 04:36:44 AM »
iam sorry, iam not expert in programing, and i just play as fun with this game.
can you tell me where i can add that file in server file? and what i must to do change in any server file?

Hello, if there is no problem, look at everything that is there, you can include it in a patch and apply it to the source in your program with which you are compiling the data from your server. If you want you can do it manually, but there you would have to follow and guide yourself according to the names of the files indicated within the lines of codes that are seen in what I shared
« Last post by Liamxroy on May 24, 2024, 12:51:45 PM »
:'( :'( :'( :'(but why mine got black screen i i try redownload all,client,system and rebuild anything on eclipse did i need unistall all,ex eclips,xampp,and do fresh install all l2mobius server....??
i really appreciate for your reply mr mobius tommorow i will try reinstall all,thank you so much mr mobius(sorry for my bad english)

Client only.
« Last post by Desmond on May 23, 2024, 11:05:07 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'(but why mine got black screen i i try redownload all,client,system and rebuild anything on eclipse did i need unistall all,ex eclips,xampp,and do fresh install all l2mobius server....??
i really appreciate for your reply mr mobius tommorow i will try reinstall all,thank you so much mr mobius(sorry for my bad english)
« Last post by Mobius on May 23, 2024, 09:21:27 PM »
It works fine.