L2JMobius

Recent Posts

General Discussion / Ertheia change char lvl
« Last post by ZZDeadly on Today at 02:56:28 AM »
hello how do i change max lvl for char plsese help thanks
General Discussion / Re: Connecting to the server with another pc
« Last post by Superdotado on May 16, 2024, 12:15:48 PM »
Use your internal IP for your girlfriend's computer (l2.ini), eg 192.168.1.5

Thank you so much, after a few tries, it worked!
General Discussion / Re: Connecting to the server with another pc
« Last post by G-hamsteR on May 16, 2024, 10:56:02 AM »
Hello there!

Well, i have opened my own server today and all is working fine but when my girlfriend tries to connect with her pc (we are playing on the same internet) she is not able to log in. I have opened ports 2106, 7777 and 9014 in my firewall connection and my l2 ini has the same ip direction than the server. I am a bit lost so if anyone could help me, it would be great.

When she is at the login screen she tries to enter but nothing happens (it is auto create so she should go through).

Any help is great.

Thank you so much!

Use your internal IP for your girlfriend's computer (l2.ini), eg 192.168.1.5
General Discussion / CT0 Connecting to the server with another pc
« Last post by Superdotado on May 16, 2024, 02:19:42 AM »
Hello there!

Well, i have opened my own server today and all is working fine but when my girlfriend tries to connect with her pc (we are playing on the same internet) she is not able to log in. I have opened ports 2106, 7777 and 9014 in my firewall connection and my l2 ini has the same ip direction than the server. I am a bit lost so if anyone could help me, it would be great.

When she is at the login screen she tries to enter but nothing happens (it is auto create so she should go through).

Any help is great.

Thank you so much!
Committed User Contributions / Aztacan's Temple Made items stackable (Immortality weapons supplies)
« Last post by raimuks on May 15, 2024, 11:52:00 PM »
Aztacan temple 98100-98199.xml (Added "<set name="is_stackable" val="true" />" to items that are required for immortality weapons) :

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/XT5QhFwG
Marketplace / Re: [ Custom ] Interface, 418/439/447/ new 464 protocol.
« Last post by Mobius on May 15, 2024, 05:54:58 PM »
My deal with it, as shown in the print, was geodata 464 for l2jscripts and finally I receive geodata 464 from mobius that I already have access to. I didn't put it in the prints, but there were things I bought from him and they weren't delivered, there were things I bought that didn't work properly and I had to fix it and send him the correction I made, among other things.

About posting the same thing 3 times, I wanted people to see in all his topics that it's not trustworthy. I have no intention of breaking forum rules so I'm sorry about that, I won't do it again.
You break no rules.
These things are good to know.
Marketplace / Re: [ Custom ] Interface, 418/439/447/ new 464 protocol.
« Last post by efirex on May 15, 2024, 05:43:01 PM »
No need to triple post.
As far as the geodata goes, of course it is the same, he was the one sharing them with me.
For the AFK part, from what I understand, is because of Ukrainian war.
No idea what was your deal, just my opinion.

My deal with it, as shown in the print, was geodata 464 for l2jscripts and finally I receive geodata 464 from mobius that I already have access to. I didn't put it in the prints, but there were things I bought from him and they weren't delivered, there were things I bought that didn't work properly and I had to fix it and send him the correction I made, among other things.

About posting the same thing 3 times, I wanted people to see in all his topics that it's not trustworthy. I have no intention of breaking forum rules so I'm sorry about that, I won't do it again.
Marketplace / Re: [ Custom ] Interface, 418-447 protocol.
« Last post by Mobius on May 15, 2024, 05:14:55 PM »
No need to triple post.
As far as the geodata goes, of course it is the same, he was the one sharing them with me.
For the AFK part, from what I understand, is because of Ukrainian war.
No idea what was your deal, just my opinion.