L2JMobius

C6 Dropped item bug

Strelook66 · 8 · 4500

Offline Strelook66

• Knight
Hi,

There is a bug regarding items that are being dropped on the ground by players. There is a small chance that a dropped item will became "inactive" and players are unable to pick it up at all until a server restart is done. During this process, the dropped item is saved into the itemsonground.sql. There is no error shown, no message whatsoever.

Offline borinet

• Knight
    • borinet

Offline ver

• Knight
I've noticed that too (interlude), however can't replicate it now... ;(

Offline ver

• Knight
I know its old issue, but I've noticed something which might be helpful:

When item is throwed on the ground its itemLocation suppose to be changed to VOID.
On pickup items location is checked and anything else than VOID will not be picked up. All seems to be fair right here... so far.

However one of my players withdrawed item from WH (Crafted Leather), crafted extra few, and then throwed whole item on the ground. Right after throwing items location was changed to VOID. Which is OK, because item was dropped - I have confirmed it with additional log message. After that he suppose to be able to pick it up. But right after 2 secs (after drop message in logs) items location (that one on the ground) was chagned to WAREHOUSE - I have confirmed it in pickup method. Which in fact eliminated any player to pickup it up (because of the condition I've mentioned above).

Why throwed item on the ground get changed its location to WAREHOUSE?

I think I dont have to mention that it is not happening all the time, but occasionally, from time to time without any logical reason....

Any ideas?

Best regards

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
This has been fixed on all subscriber branches.
Will be shared on free eventually.

You can check it at https://l2mobius.net

Offline borinet

• Knight
    • borinet
This has been fixed on all subscriber branches.
Will be shared on free eventually.

You can check it at https://l2mobius.net

Dear Mobius.

I am a subscriber.  May I know the revision number?

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Dear Mobius.

I am a subscriber.  May I know the revision number?

No you cannot.
Update to latest.