L2JMobius

Classic Interlude Integration Guide for Varka and Ketra Alliance Quests

veriongt · 2 · 218

Online veriongt

• Heir
  • A.K.A Capitaliz3d
    • L2Infinity
Greetings,

I'm excited to share my first contribution to this forum. In this post, I'll detail the process for implementing the Varka and Ketra Alliance quests along with the Battle Against Varka and Ketra quests, transitioning from version 2.6 High Five to Classic Interlude.

The implementation is straightforward. The necessary quest files and data lines can be found in the link provided below. These are essential for integrating the quests into the Classic Interlude version.

Download Link for Quest Files: https://mega.nz/file/BEdDwL5J#54jbj9Io0gbJdHRZGz_T0A2aauiwtckc2XHHfvBcxKY

Please ensure to insert the following lines into your QuestName_Classic-eu.dat file to ensure the quests are recognized and functional within the game: Lines can be found inside the download link

Additionally, you'll need to update the QuestMasterHandler.java file to include the following imports and registrations of the quests:

Code: [Select]
import quests.Q00605_AllianceWithKetraOrcs.Q00605_AllianceWithKetraOrcs;
import quests.Q00606_BattleAgainstVarkaSilenos.Q00606_BattleAgainstVarkaSilenos;
import quests.Q00611_AllianceWithVarkaSilenos.Q00611_AllianceWithVarkaSilenos;
import quests.Q00612_BattleAgainstKetraOrcs.Q00612_BattleAgainstKetraOrcs;

Code: [Select]
Q00605_AllianceWithKetraOrcs.class,
Q00606_BattleAgainstVarkaSilenos.class,
Q00611_AllianceWithVarkaSilenos.class,
Q00612_BattleAgainstKetraOrcs.class,
Dedicated to refining Lineage 2 through meticulous development | Embracing challenges to elevate user experience | Together, we build greatness! 🌟