L2JMobius

Hello there!

pOpArOb · 3 · 111

Offline pOpArOb

• Heir
    • Lineage 2 Australia
Hi Everyone,

I have been around for awhile now after finally finding a project that has great leadership and keeps pushing to keep updated!

I live in Australia (originally from NZ), and I have been playing L2 since the start on a private server that was hosted here in Perth.
I was on this server until its hosting was coming to an end so I arranged for it to go to an ISP and I joined the administration team.
The OG admin of this didnt like how i did things and ended up banning me unjustly, so I was reinstated by the ISP so he started deleting files alot of us worked very hard on, I did get everything up and running again from this until after nearly 8yrs the server was finally shut down after hardware issues and not having a replacement server to go in its place (and the L2JServer project stalling) in 2013.

We meant to get the server back up and on a more reliable project and were searching for years until we finally bit the bullet and bought the helios package with geodata and website from l2scripts, the support experience was horrible but we managed to get a server up and running and it was great, eventually finding L2JMobius in late 2022 and made the move to this project and losing thousands of dollars spent on L2Scripts.

So we the only Australian L2 private server and we have a very low pop (never advertised server, wouldnt know how).

I wont advertise the website, but its pretty easy to find us

I have had alot of help from Liamxroy and the whole Mobius project, I have been learning as I go with all of this and some stuff I still get very stuck on and feel like an idiot... but I try to learn so that I dont need to ask anymore.

Thankyou

Online Pavlov

• Baron
  • Chief Datapack Developer
    • https://l2jmobius.org/
 Touching story, and I’m sorry you had to deal with this bureaucracy 😞
Welcome 🙌
Lineage II · Server Development

Offline pOpArOb

• Heir
    • Lineage 2 Australia
Drama I guess is always going to be a part on L2, but I have been in this community for a couple of years now
I find it hard to socialize at times due to the time difference from Australia to the Europeans, but I really like this community!