L2JMobius

Prelude of War Same Client And System

Desmond · 3 · 417

Offline Desmond

• Vassal
Hello all and mobius ,sorry for my noob question, im confusing,did the kamel and prelude of war use same system now...?( L2J_Mobius Classic 3.0 TheKamael (protocol 228),L2J_Mobius 07.0 PreludeOfWar(ptotocol 228) both use same system ( System Prelude of War - The Kamael EU 228 ) before i reinstall windows i, play Prelude of War, after i reinstall my windows i download all again but maybe i was wrong,the kamael and Prelude of War is use same protocol game client and system.....?( i regret cause not make backup a game client and system before my ssd die ) i already ask on discord but i asking in here too hope someone have the link for prelude of war client and system before same like the kamael or did anyone can advice me please or did i miss something, thankyou all and sorry for my bad english

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King

Offline Desmond

• Vassal
thanks for replying dear mobius,so now prelude of war and the kamael now use same system and client,im just shocked cause after i redownload all i get difrent loggin sceen,i think i get wrong system link before cause same like classic-the kamael but thank you so much dear mobius for your answere  ;D ;D