L2JMobius

High Five Scripts - L2J_Mobius_CT_2.6_HighFive_4334

unfor6iven · 7 · 6234

Offline unfor6iven

• Vassal
guys i downloaded the L2J_Mobius_CT_2.6_HighFive_4334, did everything and now the server is running... but im having a error with the scripts and i have no idea of what i should do... and there's no scripts.cfg in gameserver/data...
 the error is this:

[24/08 10:14:26] Handlers Loaded...
[24/08 10:14:34] Failed to execute script list!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.l2jmobius.gameserver.scripting.java.JavaExecutionContext.executeScripts(JavaExecutionContext.java:173)
    at com.l2jmobius.gameserver.scripting.ScriptEngineManager.executeScriptList(ScriptEngineManager.java:260)
    at com.l2jmobius.gameserver.GameServer.<init>(GameServer.java:346)
    at com.l2jmobius.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:489)

When loading the scripts, when it gets to the "Handlers" it gives me that error... and if i try to reload the scripts ingame with the command "//reload quest", i get the error:

[24/08 10:20:24] Reloading all server scripts.
[24/08 10:20:31] Failed loading scripts.cfg, no script going to be loaded!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.l2jmobius.gameserver.scripting.java.JavaExecutionContext.executeScripts(JavaExecutionContext.java:173)
    at com.l2jmobius.gameserver.scripting.ScriptEngineManager.executeScriptList(ScriptEngineManager.java:260)
    at com.l2jmobius.gameserver.instancemanager.QuestManager.reloadAllScripts(QuestManager.java:100)
    at handlers.admincommandhandlers.AdminReload.useAdminCommand(AdminReload.java:121)
    at com.l2jmobius.gameserver.handler.AdminCommandHandler.lambda$useAdminCommand$0(AdminCommandHandler.java:125)
    at com.l2jmobius.orgmons.concurrent.RunnableWrapper.run(RunnableWrapper.java:38)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[24/08 10:20:31] QuestManager: Loaded: 0 quests.
[24/08 10:20:31] QuestManager: Loaded: 0 scripts.

can someone help me out please???
thanks guys

Online Pavlov

• Baron
  • Chief Datapack Developer
    • https://l2jmobius.org/
There is no file called scripts.cfg anywhere at the moment. Maybe @Mobius will have to check this.  :-[
Lineage II ยท Server Development

Offline unfor6iven

• Vassal
yeah

*edit*

i tried making a scripts.cfg (not that i actually knew what i was doing), while comparing to other scripts.cfg, but it still gives the same error... =(
probably i need to specify the scripts.cfg path somewhere? i dont know =/

Offline unfor6iven

• Vassal
btw... if i didnt had the java 10 i wouldnt be able to run the server at all, i had that problem when i started touching these server files... =/