L2JMobius

Fafurion Epics Bonus

rocoder · 8 · 639

Offline rocoder

• Vassal
as we know Epics bonus do not stack if u equip 2 identical items.
e.g. if u equip 2 x baium ring the bonus is right.. only one is applied.. but if u unequip one of the 2 rings .. also the bonus is removed even if u still wear one of the rings 

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
That is tricky.
Need to check item by item id on unEquip / remove skills.
I have a feeling it might cause more issues, than the one it will solve.

Offline rocoder

• Vassal
I know what u mean...is not a huge bug or issue but I found it and I said what the heck ,,, lets write it down..

maybe it works with just a call refreshEquipment or something similar after each unequip

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Try something like this.
Code: [Select]
Index: java/org/l2jmobius/gameserver/model/itemcontainer/Inventory.java
===================================================================
--- java/org/l2jmobius/gameserver/model/itemcontainer/Inventory.java (revision 13546)
+++ java/org/l2jmobius/gameserver/model/itemcontainer/Inventory.java (working copy)
@@ -351,7 +351,7 @@
  // Clear SA Bonus
  item.clearSpecialAbilities();

- if (it.hasSkills())
+ if (it.hasSkills() && player.getInventory().getPaperdollItems(pi -> (pi.getId() == item.getId()) && (pi.getEnchantLevel() >= item.getEnchantLevel())).isEmpty())
  {
  final List<ItemSkillHolder> onEnchantSkills = it.getSkills(ItemSkillType.ON_ENCHANT);
  if (onEnchantSkills != null)

Offline rocoder

• Vassal
if working well only half way :)...
old issue was fixed but a new bug was introduced

if u have another buff that gives u boost on same stat.. eg. atk speed and u have haste and 1 baium ring.. when u login ur atk speed is smaller then it should be... if u unequip & equip the ring .. it get's back.. but again if buffs finish and rebuff ur atk speed will be wrong until u unequip and equip the ring

Offline rocoder

• Vassal
if working well only half way :)...
old issue was fixed but a new bug was introduced
so this patch is fixing the issue

but I found a new bug
if u have another buff that gives u boost on same stat.. eg. atk speed and u have haste and 1 baium ring.. when u login ur atk speed is smaller then it should be... if u unequip & equip the ring .. it get's back.. but again if buffs finish and rebuff ur atk speed will be wrong until u unequip and equip the ring

so the problem is when u log in u have to reequip the epics/ probably all items that have passive skills