L2JMobius

Sell [ Custom ] Interface, 418/439/447/ new 464 protocol.

Geremy · 6 · 650

Online Geremy

• Heir
1. Custom Auto Farm - 40$

2. Additional chat window. - 40$

3. Convenient display of drops + java - 100$

4. Additional limited enhancement window. (Enhancement + Synthesis) + java - 300$

5. Hero Book for Eccense version - 150$

6. CP - 30$

7. Additional Shorkats - 50$

8. I will repair the teleportation window for quests for free.
9. I will repair the display of the “weapon of Immortality” for free.
10. I’ll help you add a display of item ids and skills for free. (Visible only for the Administrator + helps a lot in server development)

11.  Replacing options.

12. Ability System - for Essence version.

13. Player Inspect

Discord: gerard3095

Online efirex

• Heir
SCAMMER!!
As you can see in the prints, on 14/04/2024 he offered me geodata 464 and I paid for it.

He started ignoring me until 09/05/2024 (almost a month of waiting).

Just a few hours after Mobius posted geodata 464 in the private SVN, it sent me the SAME geodata as Mobius, as if with the delay in sending me the geodata I was no longer imagining that this would happen.

I informed him of my dissatisfaction with what happened and asked for my money back and as a result I was ignored again.

I suggest you don't do business with him.

PRINTS: https://imgur.com/a/uj5s4S1

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
No need to triple post.
As far as the geodata goes, of course it is the same, he was the one sharing them with me.
For the AFK part, from what I understand, is because of Ukrainian war.
No idea what was your deal, just my opinion.

Online efirex

• Heir
No need to triple post.
As far as the geodata goes, of course it is the same, he was the one sharing them with me.
For the AFK part, from what I understand, is because of Ukrainian war.
No idea what was your deal, just my opinion.

My deal with it, as shown in the print, was geodata 464 for l2jscripts and finally I receive geodata 464 from mobius that I already have access to. I didn't put it in the prints, but there were things I bought from him and they weren't delivered, there were things I bought that didn't work properly and I had to fix it and send him the correction I made, among other things.

About posting the same thing 3 times, I wanted people to see in all his topics that it's not trustworthy. I have no intention of breaking forum rules so I'm sorry about that, I won't do it again.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
My deal with it, as shown in the print, was geodata 464 for l2jscripts and finally I receive geodata 464 from mobius that I already have access to. I didn't put it in the prints, but there were things I bought from him and they weren't delivered, there were things I bought that didn't work properly and I had to fix it and send him the correction I made, among other things.

About posting the same thing 3 times, I wanted people to see in all his topics that it's not trustworthy. I have no intention of breaking forum rules so I'm sorry about that, I won't do it again.
You break no rules.
These things are good to know.