L2JMobius

New server

Bou · 2 · 1620

Offline Bou

• Vassal
Hello, I am trying to put online a server for me and my friends. I am doing everything right. I am logging in but only me. I am trying to put it online but in every server I download from here the L2 editor.ini is always missing from the system folder, so it’s impossible to do the last step to put my server online. Any solutions?
Thank you in advance.

Offline Paiplayer

• Knight
Hello, I am trying to put online a server for me and my friends. I am doing everything right. I am logging in but only me. I am trying to put it online but in every server I download from here the L2 editor.ini is always missing from the system folder, so it’s impossible to do the last step to put my server online. Any solutions?
Thank you in advance.

Is your server on your home or it's on a VPS/Dedicated datacenter?

If in home you'll need to be sure you're not behind a NAT network (your IP address must be your own IP and not beign shared with other people) and, then, redirect the ports needed to players to connect to it ( 2106 and 7777 , no need to open 9014 ) on your modem as well on your Firewall. Then you'll need to config the L2.ini with your public IP address to external players and using the local area network IP to your own access. Set server to not be "GMOnly" and it should work.

If you're on a Datacenter you'll need just to open the firewall ports on same doors to trafic from everywhere ( 0.0.0.0/24 ) and use the same L2.ini with the VPS IP Address to access it.
Want a developer? Check here or call me on Discord: PaiPlayer#5051