L2JMobius

Sell Development, Management and Consulting

Paiplayer · 30 · 11420

Offline Paiplayer

• Knight
Hello, Forum fellow!

I've been working with technology since 2002, I've been a developer since 2004 when, because of Lineage 2, I started my journey as a programmer. Since then, I've gained experience in several areas of activity that have allowed me to master all the necessary aspects to configure and optimize the performance of applications in L2Java and other support systems in parallel.

Since 2018 I have been away from the Lineage 2 world, but in February 2023 I regained interest and follow the evolution of Mobius and have been working on tools and customizations within the existing structure. Note: as I'm have no access to subscriber's versions I cant work with their code. But if what you want is present on free GIT sources I can handle.!

I will use as an example of my work a panel that I developed in two weeks of work. The panel is in Brazilian Portuguese but can be easily internationalized into multiple languages and also support specific features such as automating the delivery of "donations" upon confirmation of means of payment such as PayPal. I'is a modular solution, so it can be changed and/or incremented according to the needs of the server owner.

In the screenshots below some of the screens available in the current version, including mouseover examples that display all item statuses in the character's bag/inventory/warehouse working on Vanguard version of L2jMobius.

The panel initially uses its own "credits" to operate transactions. This not only serves to prevent abuse, but also controls the inflow and outflow of funds. It starts at $10 USD monthly, depending on the features needed. See more funtionality and pricing details on the post below.

Not only that, I also have enough development experience to develop and/or port features from other serverpacks to Mobius as long as the client has the source codes available.

Other development-related expertises:
- Database Modeling/Administration (MySQL, MariaDB, Aurora, MsSQL, Oracle, MongoDB)
- NodeJS
- PHP8+
- AngularJS, ReactJS and VueJS
- Javascript, jQuery and Bootstrap
- Data scrapping, error tracking and debugging

Other than that, as I mentioned earlier, I have extensive experience with infrastructure management and security, in addition to having infrastructure in my company that can be sublet on a dedicated basis for anyone who wants to host test or production servers in the cloud.

- Cloud Servers (as Amazon/Azure/Oracle) setup and configuration
- Database Setup and optimization
- Firewall configuration (Cloud, Windows Server, Ubuntu Server)

My work is billed by the hour and the rate starts from $10USD/hr depending on the nature of the work.

More information or questions can be sent here by DM or to my Discord PaiPlayer#5051
Want a developer? Check here or call me on Discord: PaiPlayer#5051

Offline Paiplayer

• Knight
Hello dear colleagues, here I am again trying to sell my fish!

I wanted to bring a big news: the Administration Panel that I've developed changed to a new configuration model that allowed me to make it a SaaS (System as a Service), making it possible for any server to connect to it and use its resources quickly. , safe and 100% compatible with Mobius serverpacks! It has a very flexible internationalization table, where we already have the languages ready: English, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.

Here is a updated list of features:
  • Registration and Login
  • Option to send custom currency to the character in exchange for panel credits
  • List of donation packages for Premium Account activation or sending items to the character via mail
  • Account character list with paperdoll, inventory and skills list*
  • Option to withdraw custom character currency in exchange for panel credits*
  • Request for "withdrawal of credits" (for servers that have legalized RMT)*
  • Option to sell/buy characters with credits*
  • Donate with PayPal (business accounts only)*
  • Donate with ecPay*
  • Donate Sponsor System - players can be recommended by other players on accoutn creation and as these players donate they receive a percentage of the donation.*

Only for ADMIN accounts (accessLevel 100)
  • Account visualization and management
  • Donation delivery
  • Character visualization*
  • View items on World Trade (WorldExchange)*
  • Item base query (based on system data)*
  • Financial reports*

Technical needs for the panel to work:

• We'll host it on our server under your server URL as you have any domain able to point a subdomain to an CNAME.
  • To do that we'll need full access to your accounts table on your database, as reading access to other database tables.*
  • The same user need to have access to create TABLES, VIEWS and PROCEDURES.*
  • To the donation systems to work you'll need to set up both Account Autokick and Item Delivery System.
  • We can provide the entire walkthroug to do this changes without "breaking" your server.
  • To use the paperdoll/Worldd Trade/RMT features we'll need to know the version and wich serverpack from Mobius are you using. For subscriber's only versions we'll need only the client and system folder to extract the item/skill names and icons.
* I can provide the SQL to do it so if you don't know how to do it.

The starting price of the monthly subscription of the ACP is $10 USD, that include all features on the list that had no * on it. There's an extra $2 USD for each active extra feature on the monthly subscription.

If you want any custom changes, translation, website integration or payment gateway (as long as they have documentation for us to understand how it should be developed and teste on sandbox environment) we can do! The cost of customizations and integrations can be diluted in the monthly fee when billed anually.

If you're too far from South America we can provide local infrastructure for an aditional price on the monthly subscription.

So if you, Administrator, are interested in purchasing a monthly license to use the Panel using your own URL, please contact me here on at Discord: PaiPlayer#5051

PS.: If you are interested in spending a considerable amount of money and to buy the sources and copyright of the entire panel codes to have them and use them as you wish, contact me.

Offline Paiplayer

• Knight
Add price or topic will be removed.
https://l2jmobius.org/forum/index.php?topic=4009

ACP subscription pricing is set up on the detailed response.

I've set an advertise that as I'm have no access to subscriber's versions I cant work with their code.

I can't provide a fixed price on the other services because they can vary depending on the kind of work.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
You can add an approximation or logic on pricing.
Otherwise I see no reason for this post to exist here.

Offline Paiplayer

• Knight
You can add an approximation or logic on pricing.
Otherwise I see no reason for this post to exist here.

I've set an starting hourly value on the end of the first post.

Offline GenesisIIX

• Knight
I've set an starting hourly value on the end of the first post.

But how much is the panel? If i dont want to hire hourly and just get the panel? And you mention its SAAS, is it managed and hosted by you or do we get the full sources?

Offline GenesisIIX

• Knight
But how much is the panel? If i dont want to hire hourly and just get the panel? And you mention its SAAS, is it managed and hosted by you or do we get the full sources?

Is it still available?

Offline Paiplayer

• Knight

The SaaS model implies that it's hosted by a third party (in this case my company) and you haven't access to the sources.

As I've said after to another customer: the time I've invested to create this panel from scratch and set all their functionalityes and stuff make it's price unbeareable because as I sell it my SaaS model will begone and, in this case, I must set a price that compensates it on long terms.

If you want more information about that contact me on Discord, as I said on the previous posts.

Offline GenesisIIX

• Knight
That dosent answer for the price question, I dont get why a SaaS platform is being sold at a hourly rate? if it takes an hour to deploy I just have to pay for that hour and thats it?

How can I edit it or customize it if we dont get the sources, will you customize it for us?

Also if we invest in this and start relying on the product in our logistics, what grantees us that youll still be around in a few years?

Where is it gonna be hosted and what is the SLA?

Offline Paiplayer

• Knight
That dosent answer for the price question, I dont get why a SaaS platform is being sold at a hourly rate? if it takes an hour to deploy I just have to pay for that hour and thats it?

How can I edit it or customize it if we dont get the sources, will you customize it for us?

Also if we invest in this and start relying on the product in our logistics, what grantees us that youll still be around in a few years?

Where is it gonna be hosted and what is the SLA?

The post where I talk about the SaaS system is clear:

The starting price of the monthly subscription of the ACP is $10 USD, that include all features on the list that had no * on it. There's an extra $2 USD for each active extra feature on the monthly subscription.

The customizations will cost an extra and only I can develop them. Depending on the negotiation the customization cost can be diluated on the monthly subscription if it's paid upfront.

About this:

I'm not pretending to quit working, but I can guarantee that if it happens I'll let any subscriber have the source codes as, in this case, it will not worth to me anymore.

The geographic location of the hosting is at South America by default, but I can (for an extra montly price) host it in any country that has a hosting company can accept an international credit card or PayPal as payment method or at Amazon Webservices, if it fits.

I can provide a 16/7 support, and the SLA will rely on the urgency of the issue. What I can grant is that my hosting has 99.98% uptime on the last three months and zero records of freezing/500 error (I can provide some UptimeRobot logs to prove it).

If you're not confident about it, please, come talk to me at Discord, I can provide all of my background about my work.

Online Ruilolz

• Heir
Last week, Paiplayer completed the work I entrusted seriously and quickly, and cooperated very well. I personally recommend him very much

Offline GenesisIIX

• Knight
alright
Thanks for the informations

How would the implementation work, you would remote in the server to install the things or we do it ourself?
and we can do it even if were on the paid code?

Offline Paiplayer

• Knight
alright
Thanks for the informations

How would the implementation work, you would remote in the server to install the things or we do it ourself?
and we can do it even if were on the paid code?

As SaaS the implementation is quite "simple" and all needs are described on this topic answer on the Technical needs for the panel to work section.

If you pay for the entire core I can show you all steps to set it up on your own environment.

Offline GenesisIIX

• Knight
Since its SaaS, would it be possible to deploy a demo panel? Id love to try it and if it fits our needs we will proceed to purchase it