L2JMobius

C6 Making Hero weapons wearable and enchantable <3

dexterak0s · 2 · 1562

Offline dexterak0s

• Vassal
Hellooo ladies and gentlemen my names Leo and i recently open an server Chronicle 6 (interlude) by L2jmobius (thx a lot of course for sharing such things)
after some days of adjustments ive decide to do my own thing in Npc's GK's Farming spots ETC as most of people likes.. anyways.. id like a really really really really helping hand for what im trying to do and im desprate for so many failures, id like to say that im no programmer i have no idea about making scripts etc i just love Lineage and i play since c3... SO some changes im trying to do is..  to make Hero weapons AS ''Custom-TOP Weapons'' and make my own npc or use an npc from the game it self, with the materials id like to decide so u can farm it and make them of course enchantable with glows id like to choose.. PLEASE if anyone is offering his free time to help an stranger who tries to do something he rly loves im waiting for ur reply..!! (Lineker.210 IG page motocross profile picture) :o :o :o

Offline SavitarGodOfSpeed

• Baron
  • Here to gain knowledge
What are you trying to do is actually very easy. You need to locate the item's id in the files more specifically will be on data/stats/items. Once you locate them there will be a line on the item itself that is preventing them from being equipped by non hero characters.

Now i am not 100% since i have never run such an old chronicle server.

As for the "Unique Npc" again is easy. Find an NPC merchant dialog (any doesn't matter which) in the HTML folder and just rename the file with the same ID of your custom made NPC. Then in this file when you open it on the line that configures the "button buy" you will see a "multisell number" you need to find that file, copy it and paste it within the same folder with a unique name (similar to the one that was before, for example if the file's name was 000501 the new unique name must be 000502) take that new name and replace it in the HTML file.

And you are done! Now when you will talk to that npc it will bring up the multisell that you just created. After that is up to you to fill up that multisell with anything you like.

And for any future reference if you want to create something new custom just copy the way from something else OR even better use the "Recycle System" which basically you take something and you repurpose it.