L2JMobius

High Five How do I add the Crystallization skill to non-Dwarves?

maximov · 6 · 1768

Offline maximov

• Knight
Hello everyone
How do I add the Crystallization skill (skillName="Crystallize" skillId="248" ) to non-Dwarves? I added skills to the skill tree. The passive skill is in the menu. But there is no crystallization icon in the inventory.  Do I need to change something in the client?
I would be very grateful for your help!

Offline SavitarGodOfSpeed

• Baron
  • Here to gain knowledge
I am not playing this chronicle anymore but this kind of thing seems to me like an interface.u problem. Might be wrong though!

Offline Minzee

• Baron
Hi, you need edit interface.u and interface.xdat + also server side edits ;)

Offline maximov

• Knight
Hi, you need edit interface.u and interface.xdat + also server side edits ;)
Thanks for the tips. I looked at interface.u for restrictions.I found only this in the inventory window:
Code: [Select]
function CheckShowCrystallizeButton()
{
if( class'UIDATA_PLAYER'.static.HasCrystallizeAbility() )
m_hBtnCrystallize.ShowWindow();
else
m_hBtnCrystallize.HideWindow();
You can add the button itself, but it doesn't work. As you can see, it's just a check for the presence of the crystallization skill.
In the server part, I added the crystallization skill and it can be seen in the character's passive skills window.

Does anyone know where exactly the character is being tested for the presence of this skill?

Offline Index

• Black Sheep
  • Marquis
USER_INFO
{
packet.writeC(_player.getMountType().ordinal());
packet.writeC(_player.getPrivateStoreType().getId());
packet.writeC(_player.hasDwarvenCraft() || (_player.getSkillLevel(248) > 0) ? 1 : 0);
}
packet.writeC(_player.hasDwarvenCraft() || (_player.getSkillLevel(248) > 0) ? 1 : 0); - will be show icon in inventory

Offline maximov

• Knight
USER_INFO
{
packet.writeC(_player.getMountType().ordinal());
packet.writeC(_player.getPrivateStoreType().getId());
packet.writeC(_player.hasDwarvenCraft() || (_player.getSkillLevel(248) > 0) ? 1 : 0);
}
packet.writeC(_player.hasDwarvenCraft() || (_player.getSkillLevel(248) > 0) ? 1 : 0); - will be show icon in inventory

Thank you very much! Your answer solved my problem. :)