L2JMobius

Hi and thanks for the welcome

Grimm0ne · 1 · 4207

Offline Grimm0ne

• Vassal
Hi,

Stumbled onto you guys/gals here L2jmobius from different sites, (ragezone/maxcheats/etc) and figured i'd stop in and give it ago.

about me, ran a l2j/free server back in 05-09 with my father before his passing. We worked on what we thought was the best platform out there and had over 800 people on 2 servers running.

fast forward to today. Working on his old pc that i gave to my brother that didn't take care of it, found a sticky note with some L2j stuff on it, I thought when i cleaned it up i got rid of all that.
SO here I am, and from what i've found and seen, looks like this is the place to be, Id like to donate and make this my main focus for files and such, Working with H5 Freya and trying to get things going again but this time with my son at my side. So i've been messing around with a file build of your's and trying things out, allot cleaner than what I'm custom too.

So yeah, HI again and sorry for wind post, but i have dabbled in this, I fixed the siege doors in C4 and some of the Seven Signs stuff too back in C4 days....

HI again....