L2JMobius

High Five Boss aggresion

slayerofdark · 4 · 3675

Offline slayerofdark

• Heir
What my players say:
the aggression of all rb does not work correctly, rb should attack the character that causes the most damage, for example, I attack the boss, but as soon as I use another character with a party buff or debuff or treatment, then rb attacks this character, for example, Bishop's chain heal has no aggression  but  rb attacks him, I understand if the character dies or does not attack the boss, then the boss switches to Bishop, but here  then the main damage dealer takes away half the HP or more, which means the rb aggression only affects him, the boss suddenly starts to hit Bishop
this is the first time I see this, rb should not hit a bishop, usually you use both stigma and chain heal and rb only hits damage dealers, but if you use other types of heals or debuffs then yes rb can change the target
I almost killed the boss in the Delusion , but the Combat Aura buff began to disappear, the second character used the combat aura as a tank, the boss attacked this character, this character did not hit the boss did not use aggression, how is this possible? this is nonsense, when someone uses magic, the boss attacks only this character, , the boss ignores big physical damage and aggression skills

Offline Mechagon3k

• Knight
"the aggression of all rb does not work correctly, rb should attack the character that causes the most damage"
You're 100% wrong! Definitely you don't know how to use Aggression skill.

Offline slayerofdark

• Heir
It's clearly that no one talk about skill aggression.
Also skill aggression don't work correctly.

Offline Mechagon3k

• Knight
Most Raid Bosses have random attacks, they can attack your healer, tank, dmg dealers, etc.
Please check your configs for more info instead of saying that everything "don't work correctly" :)