L2JMobius

Return of the Queen Ant DOT - Marks of summoners

RollingAsh · 1 · 3762

Offline RollingAsh

• Vassal
Hi guys, one quick question regarding the functionality of marks in return of the queen ant, I seem to have some slight bug or problem regarding the dots of the marks in summoners per se, for example:

I use mark of weakness on a target, the target should suffer from:

1- the debuff that the mark provides in this case I use mark of weakness so less p def and m def if the mark is successful, which in this case it does work.

2- it should do some tick DMG based on the power of the mark per se, which right now it's not doing or doing very randomly, to be more precise it's working like this right now: the target gets the mark, the debuffs works, it gets the respective debuffs based on the mark but the dot damage that should happen by the duration of the mark doesn't happen or happens randomly after like 4 minutes of spamming the mark on the target and deals an x% amount of DMG, which to me seems super weird.

So regarding this I'm asking if anyone has any clue what should I do to fix this or any clue where should I even begin to debug/fix this strange Delay on DOTS of the skills.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.