L2JMobius

Frost Lord Autopilot Engine

mrk · 21 · 7070

Online bctey

• Knight
GameServer error....

Code: [Select]
[30/01 00:53:19] Handlers Loaded...
[30/01 00:53:23] GameServer: Failed to execute script list!
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.tools.JavaFileObject.getName()" because the return value of "javax.tools.Diagnostic.getSource()" is null
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.scripting.java.JavaExecutionContext.executeScripts(JavaExecutionContext.java:166)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.scripting.ScriptEngineManager.executeScriptList(ScriptEngineManager.java:181)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.GameServer.<init>(GameServer.java:416)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:538)

[30/01 00:53:23] SpawnData: Initializing spawns...

Offline mrk

• Heir
Hi. Thanks for issue the error.
I tried to reproduce this error but everything has worked. Im not saying the this is the problem, but are you using JDK 17?

Im also added 2 missing instructions in the installation guide. They are not related to this problem.

Offline borinet

• Knight
    • borinet

Offline KachambA

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
I tried to reproduce this error but everything has worked. Im not saying the this is the problem, but are you using JDK 17?

Im also added 2 missing instructions in the installation guide. They are not related to this problem.

i have the same error and i use 17 java

янв. 31, 2022 1:19:40 PM org.l2jmobius.gameserver.GameServer <init>
WARNING: GameServer: Failed to execute script list!
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.tools.JavaFileObject.getName()" because the return value of "javax.tools.Diagnostic.getSource()" is null
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.scripting.java.JavaExecutionContext.executeScripts(JavaExecutionContext.java:166)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.scripting.java.JavaExecutionContext.executeScript(JavaExecutionContext.java:239)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.scripting.ScriptEngineManager.executeScript(ScriptEngineManager.java:164)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.GameServer.<init>(GameServer.java:390)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:532)

Offline mrk

• Heir
Please convert to the classic version.

I'll take a look. I keep you informed. Any specific version?

Offline mrk

• Heir

i have the same error and i use 17 java

янв. 31, 2022 1:19:40 PM org.l2jmobius.gameserver.GameServer <init>
WARNING: GameServer: Failed to execute script list!
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.scripting.java.JavaExecutionContext.executeScript(JavaExecutionContext.java:239)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.scripting.ScriptEngineManager.executeScript(ScriptEngineManager.java:164)

Thanks for the information. I'll take a closer look.

Offline borinet

• Knight
    • borinet
Please convert to the classic version.

I'll take a look. I keep you informed. Any specific version?

Thank you!
Classic 2.3 SevenSigns version.

Offline Xorus

• Heir
    • Comunidad Chile Latin Gamer

Offline Esmerald

• Vassal
Can somebody help to install this ? I have the same problem like people before =(

Offline jorfan

• Baron
    • Facebook Profile
Can you do it for the latest version of Mobius ? Essense ?

Offline mrk

• Heir
I apologize for the delay in giving an answer. I was unable to reproduce this error. I ask you to add the following snippet in the file gameserver/scripting/java/JavaExecutionContext.java just above line 166:

if (diagnostic.getSource() == null) {
   throw new AssertionError(diagnostic);
}

will look like this:

for (Diagnostic<? extends JavaFileObject> diagnostic : compilationDiagnostics.getDiagnostics())
{
}
out.println("\t" + diagnostic.getKind() + ": " + diagnostic.getSource().getName() + ", Line " + diagnostic.getLineNumber() + ", Column " + diagnostic.getColumnNumber());
out.println("\t\tcode: " + diagnostic.getCode());
out.println("\t\tmessage: " + diagnostic.getMessage(null));
}

I ask you to send the error returned in this snippet.

Offline KachambA

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
I apologize for the delay in giving an answer. I was unable to reproduce this error. I ask you to add the following snippet in the file gameserver/scripting/java/JavaExecutionContext.java just above line 166:

}

will look like this:

for (Diagnostic<? extends JavaFileObject> diagnostic : compilationDiagnostics.getDiagnostics())
{
}
out.println("\t" + diagnostic.getKind() + ": " + diagnostic.getSource().getName() + ", Line " + diagnostic.getLineNumber() + ", Column " + diagnostic.getColumnNumber());
out.println("\t\tcode: " + diagnostic.getCode());
out.println("\t\tmessage: " + diagnostic.getMessage(null));
}

I ask you to send the error returned in this snippet.

Here is what is written in the console with the application of your patch:

[02/03 13:37:06] GameServer: Loading server scripts:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.AssertionError: Note: Some messages have been simplified; recompile with -Xdiags:verbose to get full output
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.scripting.java.JavaExecutionContext.executeScripts(JavaExecutionContext.java:168)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.scripting.java.JavaExecutionContext.executeScript(JavaExecutionContext.java:243)

Offline KachambA

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
The system started to boot, but when you put an artificial character, it gives an error:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "String.hashCode()" because "<local3>" is null
at custom.autopilot.helpers.FakeHelpers.getFakeSelectedClass(FakeHelpers.java:75)
at custom.autopilot.ai.CombatAI.checkOccupation(CombatAI.java:137)
at custom.autopilot.ai.CombatAI.thinkAndAct(CombatAI.java:119)
at custom.autopilot.ai.occupations.third.GhostSentinelAI.thinkAndAct(GhostSentinelAI.java:30)
at custom.autopilot.tasks.AITask.lambda$aiThinkAndAct$2(AITask.java:51)
at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1511)
at custom.autopilot.tasks.AITask.aiThinkAndAct(AITask.java:51)
at custom.autopilot.tasks.AITask.run(AITask.java:27)
at org.l2jmobius.commons.concurrent.RunnableWrapper.run(RunnableWrapper.java:38)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)

Offline mrk

• Heir
I am happy to hear. Did you do anything in particular to get it to boot?