L2JMobius

Classic Saviors auto use bsps and ss

tetu · 8 · 5009

Offline tetu

• Vassal
Hi , i'm trying to fix some errors on L2J mobius classic savior database in files BlessedSpiritShot.Java, SpiritShot.Java and SoulShot.Java

The problem :

First activate auto use shots on a weapon

Then switch to another weapon it will activate auto shot also

Finally desactivate autoshot and switch to the first weapon which one you activated shots : it will activate shots but not the autoshots in toolbar.

i tried these code lines in all shots java files and still doesnt work. Do you guys have any clues ?
      if (player.disableAutoShot(itemId))
      {
         (player.chargeShot(ShotType.BLESSED_SPIRITSHOTS) == null);
      }
thanks

Online nasseka

• Distinguished King
    • L2Unknown
You mean that it shouldn't activate new soulshot when switching weapons if there is already 1 charged?

Offline tetu

• Vassal
look : enable auto shots on toolbar on one weapon. Switch to a 2nd weapon and disable auto shot on toolbar.

if you switch to the first weapon, even if autoshots are disable it will use shots you can see the shots effect on weapon

the only way to dont see the shots effect on weapons is to enable and then disable again autoshots on all weapons with different grades

do you understand me ?

Online nasseka

• Distinguished King
    • L2Unknown
Every time a shot is charged because unchargeAllShots() is called at notifyUnequiped at /java/org/l2jmobius/gameserver/model/itemcontainer/Inventory.java ->

Code: [Select]
if (item.isWeapon())
{
player.unchargeAllShots();
}

Offline tetu

• Vassal
are you sure this is the problem ? i can see its on internet or external right ? i cant change it myself ?

Offline tetu

• Vassal
i'm a newbie in coding and java can you please explain to me how it works about this ? anyone else can try to help me please ? thank you

Offline Voldoman

• Heir
I saw what you mean ... this is how you preproduce it

Take one R grade weapon or what ever, use BSSR/SSR or what ever SS grade ,after switch to what ever Grade weapon still using SSR/BSSR and consumes if you still have them in inventory.
If you have B grade weapon consumes SSB even if you switch to R grade weapon still will consume SSB ( you can see it visually )

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
I saw what you mean ... this is how you preproduce it

Take one R grade weapon or what ever, use BSSR/SSR or what ever SS grade ,after switch to what ever Grade weapon still using SSR/BSSR and consumes if you still have them in inventory.
If you have B grade weapon consumes SSB even if you switch to R grade weapon still will consume SSB ( you can see it visually )

Not a thing on subscriber version.
Check at l2mobius.net