L2JMobius

High Five DCM last room no respawn

Babuschka · 3 · 4549

Offline Babuschka

• Vassal
It's DarkCloudMansion.java
I tried to run DCM multiple times, works fine except for the last room - the Beleth Samples don't respawn for me. I waited until the instance throws me out twice, but they didn't respawn in both runs. I can't see any obvious error in dcm.java, but I have just pretty basic knowledge and every other source out there handles it the same way.
I tested with a lvl 78 tank, so no dps overkill, just to be sure. No GM Haste or Invis or Invul on last room.

At first I set all four startQuestTimer to single digit numbers (e.g. 6000 to 6) - works fine.
Second time I restored everything back to normal - no respawn again.
Then I tried the different timers alone and together in different combinations, just to be sure.

I'm clueless since timers are in miliseconds and not seconds, but you even notice the difference when raising the startQuestTimer("respawnFifth" from 6 to 20. On the other hand startQuestTimers in other instances are working fine for me, e.g. Zaken candles with 3000, so no idea what's the matter with DCM. At least now I am sick of it and I am going to spawn the crystals.

Offline Babuschka

• Vassal
Applied this and changed timers back, but still no respawn.