L2JMobius

Help for beginner

izmerle110 · 5 · 2253

Offline izmerle110

• Vassal
Hi everyone, i'm new to Lineage2 and server setup/developement alltogether. I basically want to set up an offline solo server and spend time on it. I've lready set up c6 interlude server on my pc, yet in-game controlling and and server features are not that good. I was wondering that which version to set up is the best for me to solo pve and have fun? There are lots of versions on download git page so i cannot decide and know which one would be the best. I've heard that there are auto and solo hunting features and lots of other stuffs in some versions but i really don't have any idea which ones. Need your help desperately. Thank you so much!

Offline Helionar

• Heir
If you want to launch a local server, you must be using the free shared versions. If you want balance completed features with solo-pveing, I would pick Fafurion for example. You can also try Essence, it's mostly autoplay, but I don't know how much complete is the free version.

Have fun!

Offline izmerle110

• Vassal
I've tried Hommunculus but it has series of missions which lets me to be 85 level in 10 minutes also free items and also there are no loot drops from monsters etc. Feels empty you know, would fafurion be any good?

Offline Helionar

• Heir
Well, it's definitely a more modern approach than H5 or Interlude. The progression of the first 85 levels it's also pretty fast and you can solo it easily, but most endgame content is instanced and you need a party to do it. L2 is a grindy game, and the current updates (post 2011 change to F2P) differ a lot from the older ones. You can take a look to some private servers before making your mind.