L2JMobius

C6 a problem with the stacksub system

Reanimation · 1 · 4435

Online Reanimation

• Knight
Hi everyone. I don't know if this is a bug or just a problem, or that I'm just making something wrong.

I'm testing the free version of l2jmobius-c6-interlude - latest version compiled 2021-08-12.
and testing the premium version of l2jmobius-c6-interlude - latest version compiled 2021-08-08.

Activate the stacksub option found
game / config / custom / other.ini

on the lines:
Code: [Select]
# When True, this will allow a person who changes subclasses to keep the skills of the previous class.
# When False, this will remove all skills of the previous subclass and only award skills of the current class.
# Retail: False
KeepSubClassSkills = True

What is happening to me is that when I go to an npc master to do the sub classes, the character with access level of gm or admin the skills of the previous subclass keep the skills. On the other hand, if the character does not have acclvl of any rank, she is only a common and normal character like any other when he makes the subclass, he does not maintain the skills of the previous class.

I thought it was something to only relogue the pj, change back to the previous class, I even restarted the server, even reinstalled the entire database, I was in turn checking if it was not the Flood Protect
/ game / config / protected / Flood.ini
Code: [Select]
# Subclass - subclass flooding
So far I have not been able to understand the problem or even a solution, if someone is so kind to guide me, give me help, advice or whatever, I would be very grateful.