L2JMobius

New to this and need help

Makriggo · 24 · 6478

Offline Helionar

• Heir
You are updating the account access level. You need to update the character access level, inside "characters" db table.

You can use any sql client to connect to the db, doesn't need to be navicat. You can use HeidiSQL for example. If you are using XAMPP or any other portable WAMP solution, it could include phpmyadmin. You can use that too.

Offline Makriggo

• Heir
One more question :D how to find item id list ? because some items are not in the gm shot

Offline Horus

• Black Sheep
  • Count
One more question :D how to find item id list ? because some items are not in the gm shot

alt-g

Offline Makriggo

• Heir
anyclue how to change the race in game ? because when i give a character a class in changes the race.
when i change the race value in navicat it changes until i log into the game again

Offline Horus

• Black Sheep
  • Count
anyclue how to change the race in game ? because when i give a character a class in changes the race.
when i change the race value in navicat it changes until i log into the game again

i think you need to search on google first, how to use a gm char on l2. theres a lot og guides with gm commands and you can also see how to use it

Offline borinet

• Knight
    • borinet
이색키 뼝씐가튼 질문을 하네?
충분한 검색을 해라. 무조건 쳐묻고자빠졌노 ㅂㅅ이

Offline Horus

• Black Sheep
  • Count
이색키 뼝씐가튼 질문을 하네?
충분한 검색을 해라. 무조건 쳐묻고자빠졌노 ㅂㅅ이

use english
https://l2jmobius.org/forum/index.php?topic=22.0