L2JMobius

Classic Zaken Fixing server to be "retail"

Budesca · 5 · 6519

Offline Budesca

• Vassal
Hello everyone!

First of all, thank you for sharing your project.
I played L2 for like 15 years and got a lot of fun in a private server that was classic with low rates. (played a lot and made some guides)
Now I want to make a classic zaken server for playing (yeah I'm a bit freak), so I'm fixing all the things I can.

I would like to share it so if any1 wants to make a server it is properly setted and also I will ask for help to set things that i do not know how to do.

Atm I fixed:
- Fishing gear prices (rod, fish shots, baits)
- VIP error affecting drops
- EXP tables (were not classic).

Planned to fix:

- fish chests not giving anything when open
- Item prices when sold.
- fire archers/roxide followers are not visible or targeteable in client (no clue of how to fix it)
- Spawn of many mobs of different areas (almost all mobs look not on place they should)
- Clan daily rewards/hunting bonus not working
- Clan Reputation points not working
- Daily reward "join a clan" not working.
- Any other stuff I can.

Thank you and good luck!

Offline vedi

• Heir
Hey, thanks in advance for your work. We have the same goal, me with a friend trying to fix all stuff in zaken 2.5 patch, but downgraded to 1.0 so we can update it after some time to 2.5. I tried to fix EXP table but didn't work, also we trying to fix the agro of the mobs. Is it possible to share it?

Offline MrUnzO

• Heir
I was on this goal but I have changed the plan to Classic Interlude, It is new and should be fun. I thought the Classic is a bit small map and players will reach the limit too early. Please your work to the community and I will help you if I can. for the spawning area, you can use the leak L2Scr*pt Classic Zaken but need some work to reproduce the format to the Mobius but I think it is pretty accurate and some mobs have party like the Plain of Lizardman, in Mobius did not. GL :)

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
We actually have the spawns retail had at that time.
If you use other spawns be ready to break Classic quests.