L2JMobius

Dear Mobius

Edoo · 2 · 1798

Offline Edoo

• Baron
Good evening, first of all I would like to apologize for the post for which I was blocked. Well, now on the case. I want to assure you that I have never shared the closed resources of the server with anyone. I understood why you thought that I allegedly shared with a non-subscriber. This limited zone code was written (nexvill) for the chronicles (PreludeOfWar) when he was still on your team. I still have that build. And this system works fine in it, so I implemented it in the latest version of the game and adapted it a little + added the ability to make these zones as time zones, but I am a little unable to bring this code to mind, and therefore I asked for help on the forum. And I was immediately removed from the subscribers and without providing evidence of my violation. I ask you to reconsider your decision again. Since I have not violated any of the rules of your project. Thanks in advance.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Dear Edoo.
I have no idea if you still work with nexvill, but simple reasoning tells that you did (since you worked with him while he was banned).
You should explain your part before spamming on the forum that I am a scammer and that the project sucks.
That been said, I am not willing to cooperate with a person that does things like that.