L2JMobius

Classic Interlude I can't add any more classes

Joshy · 7 · 2527

Offline Joshy

• Vassal
Hello Community,

With the new version of the server I cannot add any more classes, e.g. camel because the error keeps popping up!

Exception in thread "pool-4-thread-110" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 123 out of bounds for length 119

This error did not exist with the older server packs!

please help how I can change that again.

This error did not exist with the older server packs!

please help how I can change that again.

Offline Horus

• Black Sheep
  • Count

Offline Joshy

• Vassal
I installed the Kamael classes on the old Mobius server.

stats / chars / baseStats

I have the other classes in there.

I'm assuming that with the new pack, the maximum number of active classes has been reduced to 118.

Today I downloaded the new Interlude with Eclips in order to be able to insert the breed Kamael as with the old server. But the error keeps coming ...

That should now be the Tryduellist!

Exception in thread "pool-4-thread-110" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 123 out of bounds for length 119
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.stats.Formulas.calcCrit (Formulas.java:292)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.actor.Creature.generateHit (Creature.java:1293)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.actor.Creature.generateAttackTargetData (Creature.java:1207)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.actor.Creature.doAutoAttack (Creature.java:1103)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.actor.instance.PlayerInstance.doAutoAttack (PlayerInstance.java:4514)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.ai.PlayerAI.thinkAttack (PlayerAI.java:280)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.ai.PlayerAI.onEvtThink (PlayerAI.java:367)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.ai.CreatureAI.onEvtArrived (CreatureAI.java:701)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.ai.AbstractAI.notifyEvent (AbstractAI.java:307)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.ai.AbstractAI.notifyEvent (AbstractAI.java:224)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.actor.Creature.lambda $ updatePosition $ 14 (Creature.java:3077)
at org.l2jmobius.commons.concurrent.RunnableWrapper.run (RunnableWrapper.java:38)
at java.base / java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)
at java.base / java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor $ Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:630)
at java.base / java.lang.Thread.run (Thread.java:832)
Exception in thread "pool-4-thread-103" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 152 out of bounds for length 119
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.stats.Formulas.calcCrit (Formulas.java:292)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.actor.Creature.generateHit (Creature.java:1293)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.actor.Creature.generateAttackTargetData (Creature.java:1207)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.actor.Creature.doAutoAttack (Creature.java:1103)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.actor.instance.PlayerInstance.doAutoAttack (PlayerInstance.java:4514)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.ai.PlayerAI.thinkAttack (PlayerAI.java:280)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.ai.PlayerAI.onEvtThink (PlayerAI.java:367)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.ai.CreatureAI.onEvtArrived (CreatureAI.java:701)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.ai.AbstractAI.notifyEvent (AbstractAI.java:307)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.ai.AbstractAI.notifyEvent (AbstractAI.java:224)
at org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.actor.Creature.lambda $ updatePosition $ 14 (Creature.java:3077)
at org.l2jmobius.commons.concurrent.RunnableWrapper.run (RunnableWrapper.java:38)
at java.base / java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)
at java.base / java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor $ Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:630)
at java.base / java.lang.Thread.run (Thread.java:832)
[31/03 02:00:00] GlobalVariablesManager: Stored 4 variables.

Offline Horus

• Black Sheep
  • Count
i asume you already add the classes in the file stats/chars/classlist.xml

after this you need to increase the number of classes in the xsd file

data/xsd/classlist.xsd

Code: [Select]
                                                <xs:attribute name="parentClassId">
<xs:simpleType>
<xs:restriction base="xs:nonNegativeInteger">
<xs:minInclusive value="0" />
<xs:maxInclusive value="189" />    <------- here you need to increase the max class id
</xs:restriction>
</xs:simpleType>
</xs:attribute>

Offline Joshy

• Vassal
Good day,

In the file classList.xsd I have already increased the class number. Unfortunately without success.

The same mistake keeps coming back

Exception in thread "pool-3-thread-129" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 152 out of bounds for length 119

The 4 class and the Kamael are all available and have already been implemented by Mobius. With an older server pack you only had to insert the classes from another pack and adjust the level.

The classes are displayed in the game and you also get the skills as soon as you have added them to the server, but as soon as I attack a mob with a class higher than the class ID 118, this error occurs!

Offline Joshy

• Vassal
Hello Community,

I'm still looking for this bug!

The Kamael can be selected in the game, but as soon as I attack a mob this error occurs!

He keeps telling me in Server.log that class 118 is the highest and therefore makes this mistake for me.

In the Character.ini the level was set to 100

Classes up to 189 are released in classList.xsd

All classes up to 189 are released in the classList.xml

l2j_mobius / L2J_Mobius_Classic_Interlude / dist / game / data / stats / chars / baseStats
I have installed the TryDuelist, the class is activated and shows me my status even without errors, but as soon as I attack a mob this error comes ...

In the experience.xsd, the level is still at 107 anyway

In the pcKarmaIncrease.xsd the level is still at 107 anyway

in the playerXpPercentLost.xsd the level is still at 107 anyway

in the experience.xml, the level is still at 107 anyway

I ask for help

Offline Onom

• Vassal
Hello Community
we have found the cause and thank those who wanted to help!

Kind regards