L2JMobius

C4 critical error NPC cliff subclass [FIXED]

Pirsys · 9 · 5233

Offline Pirsys

• Knight
Hello everyone, excuse my English ... I wanted to notify that there is an error / bug in the pack when you are doing the subclass quest when talking to said npc, you throw criticism and I tried changing the system the chronicle everything ... so just I am left to suspect that it is an error in the core, I would be grateful if someone could already solve it.  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Pirsys

• Knight
https://ibb.co/SXnK2Tv

I have already created an html again, because I thought that was why ... but no.

Offline Pirsys

• Knight
Code: [Select]
<html>
<body>
<center>
<br>
Come in, come in! Put those heavy things down...<br>
You can trust this warehouse... It's run by the Dwarven Bank Association! You can claim your items at any of our warehouses!<br>
Some Dwarven warehouses were looted during the numerous ancients wars... You probably haven't heard about all of that...<br>
<font color="LEVEL"><a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 1">"I want to use your freight service"</a></font><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_SkillList">"I want to learn a Skill."</a><br><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest">Quest</a>
<br>
</center>
</body>
</html>

L2J_Mobius_C4_ScionsOfDestiny\game\data\html\warehouse\30182.htm

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Try this.
<html><body><br>
<center>
You can trust this warehouse... It's run by the Dwarven Bank Association! You can claim your items at any of our warehouses!<br>
Some Dwarven warehouses were looted during the numerous ancients wars... You probably haven't heard about all of that...<br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 1"><font color="LEVEL">"I want to use your freight service"</font></a><br>
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_SkillList">"I want to learn a Skill."</a><br>
</center>
</body></html>

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
More NPCs might have this issue.
Try this, ignore the html above.
Index: dist/game/data/html/warehouse/30079.htm
===================================================================
--- dist/game/data/html/warehouse/30079.htm (revision 8275)
+++ dist/game/data/html/warehouse/30079.htm (working copy)
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
 <html><body>Warehouse Freightman Barder:<br>
 Hmmm... So you want to send cargo, eh? There are so many strangers in town these days! I don't remember ever being this busy! I'm just a Warehouse Freightman now, but in my day I was a mighty Warrior! Trust me, it's not worth it! I'll bet you never thought you'd hear a Dwarf say that!<br>
 Well, where do you want to send your freight?<br>
-<font color="LEVEL"><a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 1">"I want to use the freight service"</a></font><br>
+<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 1">"I want to use the freight service"</a><br>
 </body></html>
\ No newline at end of file
Index: dist/game/data/html/warehouse/30104.htm
--- dist/game/data/html/warehouse/30104.htm (revision 8275)
+++ dist/game/data/html/warehouse/30104.htm (working copy)
@@ -1,6 +1,8 @@
 <html><body>Warehouse Freightman Parman:<br>
 Our Iron Gate Guild safely delivers your items anywhere in the world for the ridiculously low price of only 1000 adena! You won't beat that price anywhere!<br>
-<center><font color="LEVEL"><a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 1">"I want to use your freight service."</a></font><br>
-<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_SkillList">"I want to learn a skill."</a><br><br>
-<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest">Quest</a></center>
+<center>
+<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 1">"I want to use your freight service."</a><br>
+<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_SkillList">"I want to learn a skill."</a><br>
+<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest">Quest</a>
+</center>
 </body></html>
Index: dist/game/data/html/warehouse/30182.htm
--- dist/game/data/html/warehouse/30182.htm (revision 8275)
+++ dist/game/data/html/warehouse/30182.htm (working copy)
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
-<font color="LEVEL"><a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 1">"I want to use your freight service"</a></font><br>
+<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 1">"I want to use your freight service"</a><br>
 <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_SkillList">"I want to learn a Skill."</a><br><br>
 </body></html>
Index: dist/game/data/html/warehouse/30316.htm
--- dist/game/data/html/warehouse/30316.htm (revision 8275)
+++ dist/game/data/html/warehouse/30316.htm (working copy)
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
 <html><body>Warehouse Freightman Raut:<br>
 We of the Iron Gate Guild are devoted to safely delivering your cargo--even in wartime! You can leave anything with ous!<br>
-<font color="LEVEL"><a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 1">"I want to use your freight service"</a></font><br>
+<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 1">"I want to use your freight service"</a><br>
 </body></html>
Index: dist/game/data/html/warehouse/30686.htm
--- dist/game/data/html/warehouse/30686.htm (revision 8275)
+++ dist/game/data/html/warehouse/30686.htm (working copy)
@@ -1,7 +1,9 @@
 <html><body>Warehouse Freightman Silva:<br>
 Welcome! How can I help you? Our Iron Gate Guild has been offering safe and trustworthy service for over 1000 years!<br>
-Hmmm... I think I did better this time...? Uncle Sorint! Did you hear that?
-<center><font color="LEVEL"><a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 1">"I want to use your freight service."</a></font><br>
+Hmmm... I think I did better this time...? Uncle Sorint! Did you hear that?<br>
+<center>
+<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 1">"I want to use your freight service."</a><br>
 <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_SkillList">"I want to learn a skill."</a><br><br>
-<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest">Quest</a></center>
+</center>
 </body></html>
Index: dist/game/data/html/warehouse/30895.htm
--- dist/game/data/html/warehouse/30895.htm (revision 8275)
+++ dist/game/data/html/warehouse/30895.htm (working copy)
@@ -1,6 +1,7 @@
 <html><body>Warehouse Freightman Kluck :<br>
 Welcome to the Iron Gate Gulid of Heine, adventurer! Are you here to claim your cargo or to drop some off? Or perhaps you're here to learn new skills? I'm way too busy these days.... Really! Of course, it's mostly due to our guild's expansion, but...<br>
+<center>
 <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_SkillList">"I want to learn a skill."</a><br><br>
 <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest">Quest</a></center>
 </body></html>
Index: dist/game/data/html/warehouse/31270-1.htm
--- dist/game/data/html/warehouse/31270-1.htm (revision 8275)
+++ dist/game/data/html/warehouse/31270-1.htm (working copy)
@@ -1,5 +1,5 @@
 <html><body>Warehouse Freightman Stefano:<br>
-<font color="LEVEL"><a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_DepositF" msg="1040">"I want to check freight."</a><br>
-<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_WithdrawF">"I want to claim freight."</a><br></font>
+<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_DepositF" msg="1040">"I want to check freight."</a><br>
+<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_WithdrawF">"I want to claim freight."</a><br>
 <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 0">Return</a>
 </body></html>
Index: dist/game/data/html/warehouse/31270.htm
--- dist/game/data/html/warehouse/31270.htm (revision 8275)
+++ dist/game/data/html/warehouse/31270.htm (working copy)
@@ -1,7 +1,7 @@
 <html><body>Warehouse Freightman Stefano:<br>
 Low cost, safe and prompt service! Do you want to send a pie to your grandmother? Or how about a necklace to your fiance? We'll deliver anything anywhere!<br>
 Have you written down the recipient's name? Please verify it! If the name doesn't match, there is no way we can deliver it!<br>
-<font color="LEVEL"><a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 1">"I want to use your freight service."</a></font><br>
 <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_SkillList">"I want to learn a skill."</a><br>
 </body></html>
Index: dist/game/data/html/warehouse/31315.htm
--- dist/game/data/html/warehouse/31315.htm (revision 8275)
+++ dist/game/data/html/warehouse/31315.htm (working copy)
@@ -1,8 +1,9 @@
 <html><body>Warehouse Freightman Daisy:<br>
 Ah, my cute little brothers, Hugin, Durin and Lunin... It's quite rare for an entire family to be posted to the same guild, let alone the same warehouse! We wouldn't be together if it wasn't for Uncle Donal!<br>
-Family is the most important thing, don't you think? You should never take them for granted. In fact, you should send a gift to your family via our freight service! We deliver all items promptly!<bt>
-<font color="LEVEL"><a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 1">"I want to use your freight service."</a></font><br>
+Family is the most important thing, don't you think? You should never take them for granted. In fact, you should send a gift to your family via our freight service! We deliver all items promptly!<br>
 <a action="bypass -h learn_skill">"I want to learn a skill."</a><br>
 <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_EnchantSkillList">"I want to enchant a skill."</a><br>
 <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 3">"Tell me about skill enchantment."</a><br>
-<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest">Quest</a></body></html>
+</body></html>