L2JMobius

C6 [BUG]java.nio.BufferUnderflowException

JkDev · 7 · 6823

Offline JkDev

• Heir
  • I am JkDev i am Dino!
    • Arena Games Support and Developer
Hi, I was with a friend doing boss raids when suddenly he throws the next error. Which crashes the server.

Code: [Select]
2020.10.08 03:26:01,463 SEVERE 298 org.l2jmobius.gameserver.network.clientpackets.GameClientPacket Client: [IP: 5.8.18.88] - Failed reading: [C] ProtocolVersion ; null java.nio.BufferUnderflowException
2020.10.08 03:26:24,416 INFO 89 org.l2jmobius.gameserver.taskmanager.tasks.TaskSevenSignsUpdate [GlobalTask] SevenSigns save launched.
2020.10.08 03:56:24,425 INFO 147 org.l2jmobius.gameserver.taskmanager.tasks.TaskSevenSignsUpdate [GlobalTask] SevenSigns save launched.
2020.10.08 03:56:39,845 SEVERE 298 org.l2jmobius.gameserver.network.clientpackets.GameClientPacket Client: [IP: 5.8.18.88] - Failed reading: [C] ProtocolVersion ; null java.nio.BufferUnderflowException
2020.10.08 04:26:24,431 INFO 74 org.l2jmobius.gameserver.taskmanager.tasks.TaskSevenSignsUpdate [GlobalTask] SevenSigns save launched.
2020.10.08 04:26:46,865 SEVERE 298 org.l2jmobius.gameserver.network.clientpackets.GameClientPacket Client: [IP: 5.8.18.88] - Failed reading: [C] ProtocolVersion ; null java.nio.BufferUnderflowException

Log: java0.txt
Log: stdout.log

From already thank you very much!

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Try this.
Index: java/org/l2jmobius/gameserver/network/clientpackets/ProtocolVersion.java
===================================================================
--- java/org/l2jmobius/gameserver/network/clientpackets/ProtocolVersion.java (revision 7672)
+++ java/org/l2jmobius/gameserver/network/clientpackets/ProtocolVersion.java (working copy)
@@ -30,7 +30,7 @@
  @Override
  protected void readImpl()
  {
- _version = readH();
+ _version = readD();
  }

@Override

Offline JkDev

• Heir
  • I am JkDev i am Dino!
Try this.
Index: java/org/l2jmobius/gameserver/network/clientpackets/ProtocolVersion.java
===================================================================
--- java/org/l2jmobius/gameserver/network/clientpackets/ProtocolVersion.java (revision 7672)
+++ java/org/l2jmobius/gameserver/network/clientpackets/ProtocolVersion.java (working copy)
@@ -30,7 +30,7 @@
  @Override
  protected void readImpl()
  {
- _version = readH();
+ _version = readD();
  }

@Override

Checking, for now no errors found. Thank you, I will be informing you if I find more bugs!

Offline JkDev

• Heir
  • I am JkDev i am Dino!
Sorry for the double posting, but a colleague wanted to enter the server and the following error has come up in the server console.

Try to change the minimum and maximum of the Protocol, but it still does not work, you are using the System that is provided.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
I use the system from readme.txt and do not have this issue.

Offline JkDev

• Heir
  • I am JkDev i am Dino!
I use the system from readme.txt and do not have this issue.

Ok, I have already solved it. It was a customer error. Take it for granted. Thank you so much!