L2JMobius

C6 Multisell BUG

spawnz · 6 · 6307

Offline spawnz

• Vassal
Today 2 days after opening my server with mobius, I have discovered that when buying a high amount of items in the gm shop Without having adena, he gives them to me and apart from it increases the adena to the maximum: Ex: I buy 500 Scrolls Enchant Weapon S having in my inventory 5 Adena. She gives them to me and apart from raising the adena to 1,494,848,499.
it is the biggest bug that I could find. I need help to fix this because I open the server in 2 days.  When I buy in the gm shop in excess I had little adena, and that the value of the purchase exceeds the maximum money that is 2,147,483,647.  She gives me the items and multiplies the amount of my inventory until I have billions.  How can I solve this bug?

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Today 2 days after opening my server with mobius, I have discovered that when buying a high amount of items in the gm shop Without having adena, he gives them to me and apart from it increases the adena to the maximum: Ex: I buy 500 Scrolls Enchant Weapon S having in my inventory 5 Adena. She gives them to me and apart from raising the adena to 1,494,848,499.
it is the biggest bug that I could find. I need help to fix this because I open the server in 2 days.  When I buy in the gm shop in excess I had little adena, and that the value of the purchase exceeds the maximum money that is 2,147,483,647.  She gives me the items and multiplies the amount of my inventory until I have billions.  How can I solve this bug?

You should not open a server with the free version.
It has been mentioned on multiple occurrences.

Offline spawnz

• Vassal

So why create a free version. It is your product and if you want to prosper you should even take care of the free version and help the people who are using it. thanks for your valuable answer  ;)

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
The free version is many revisions back and it's not recommended for a live server.

It's here for home projects or testing. I suggest you get the private version. Here is another piece of code that fixes one more buylist bug (https://streamable.com/0y1zgd):

Change your readImpl() of gameserver/network/clientpackets/RequestBuyItem.java to this:
Code: [Select]
@Override
protected void readImpl()
{
_listId = readD();
_count = readD();
// count*8 is the size of a for iteration of each item
if (((_count * 2) < 0) || (_count > Config.MAX_ITEM_IN_PACKET) || ((_count * 8) > _buf.remaining()))
{
_count = 0;
}

_items = new int[_count * 2];
for (int i = 0; i < _count; i++)
{
final int itemId = readD();
if (itemId < 1)
{
_count = 0;
return;
}

_items[(i * 2) + 0] = itemId;

final long count = readD();
if ((count > Integer.MAX_VALUE) || (count < 1))
{
_count = 0;
return;
}

if (count > 10000) // Count check.
{
getClient().getPlayer().sendMessage("You cannot buy more than 10.000 items.");
_count = 0;
return;
}
_items[(i * 2) + 1] = (int) count;
}
}

Remember, get the private source for a live server. All these things are fixed in the private source.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King

So why create a free version. It is your product and if you want to prosper you should even take care of the free version and help the people who are using it. thanks for your valuable answer  ;)

Because it is a free version?

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Disappointing is to use that word while getting files for free.
Disappointing is that most serious free version contributions are made by me.
Disappointing is to expect the same support from people that actually help the project by donating.
Disappointing is to not read the related posts about the free version and open a live server with zero java knowledge.

Topic closed because I will be more disappointed.