L2JMobius

Ertheia Adding SA on R-grade weapons or ensoul?

fengshui · 3 · 4871

Offline fengshui

• Heir
Where is the Bestow SA onto a weapon function/link?
"I want to bestow a Soul Crystal effect onto a weapon."

On Fafurion it is "_show_ensoul_window" but on Ertheia is not? Missing?

ERTHEIA
=====================
game\data\scripts\ai\others\Mammons\31126.htm

Code: [Select]
<html><body>Blacksmith of Mammon:<br>
May Mammon bless you! I, the Blacksmith of Mammon, have come to offer you arms of the highest quality.<br>
I shall mend your weapons and armor with skills that no novice blacksmith could ever hope to imitate.<br>
Yet there are a few things I must tell you. Although we Dwarves of Mammon didn't deal in coins of the outside world before, we have changed with the times and now accept them. Also remember that you can only remove seals from A-grade items with village blacksmiths now. Lastly, I can change the status of Bound items for you, if you provide an Unbind Scroll for me.<br>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest Mammons 31126-01.html">R-grade</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest Mammons 31126-02.html">S-grade</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest Mammons 31126-03.html">A-grade</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest Mammons 31126-04.html">Replace a weapon with an even stronger weapon</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest Mammons 31126-05.html">Replace a weapon with another type of the same grade</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest Mammons 31126-06.html">Finish a chaotic masterwork item</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_exc_multisell 700">Exchange masterwork upper armor for common upper armor.</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_exc_multisell 776">Remove the curse contained in an item or upgrade the item to a blessed item</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_exc_multisell 864">Upgrade Amaranthine/Eternal equipment</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_exc_multisell 31126001">Switch Amaranthine/Eternal equipment</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="QUEST" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest">Quest</Button>
</body></html>

FAFURION
=====================
data > html > common > weapon_sa_01.htm

Code: [Select]
<html><body><br>
Ah, so you wish to bestow a special ability onto your weapon! Good idea. Enchantment? No worries. Bestowing a special ability won't make the enchantment disappear.<br>
Oh, and I have some important news. The skills of all the blacksmiths have improved greatly. You don't need to go through the Blacksmith of Mammon or the Black Marketeer of Mammon <font color="LEVEL">to bestow a Soul Crystal effect onto weapons</font> anymore.<br>
It looks like they stopped bestowing special abilities. Wait, did you know this already?<br>
Choose the capabilities you wish to add to your weapons!<br>
<Button ALIGN="LEFT" ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_show_ensoul_window">"I want to bestow a Soul Crystal effect onto a weapon."</Button>
<Button ALIGN="LEFT" ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_multisell 2145">"I want to exchange a Soul Crystal Coupon for a new Soul Crystal."</Button>   
</body></html>

Offline fengshui

• Heir
Then how should it work if it doesn't have ensoul? I can't find any information about Soul Crystal Enhancement for R-grade weapons... on Ertheia chronicle. I mean it should work like S-grade weapons but there's nothing.

For example... How can I add Soul Crystal on Amaranthine Shooter which is R99 weapon?

Any info or advice will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance...