L2JMobius

Hi everybody

Marco-76 · 8 · 3387

Offline Marco-76

• Heir
Hi everyone.
My name is Marco.
I had already signed up a few months ago and had already introduced myself.
Unfortunately I had a stroke problem for the second time and now I am under treatment.
Several years ago I had two servers of L2j interlude and Kamael, and I was able to customize them a lot, modifying not only databases and xml files, but also the artificial intelligence of the mobs through java programming. I remember using eclipse as a compiler.
I have been standing still for a long time now. I don't work and I have a lot of time available. My doctor advised me that working on logic and programming processes might facilitate my functional recovery, but I need help.
I don't remember all the initial procedures to download the server and the various clients.
For now I was only able to download SQL and EMS Manager, I did the jdk update, but I am having trouble getting Eclipse for free.
Please can you give me a list of initial procedures for:
Download Eclipse
download Clients, especially Grand Crusade
and the steps to be taken for the configuration.

thank you so much.
Have a nice day.

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
Hello Marco, welcome! I hope you get better soon :)

You can find all the files (eclipse, java etc) at this post. Tell me if you need anything else.

https://l2jmobius.org/forum/index.php?topic=3231.0

Offline Marco-76

• Heir
Thank you so much.

I'm enough fine.
I just downloaded jdk, exclipse and XAMPP
i used git repository to get servers but there are so many errors and i can't build at all.

how can i sent you a picture?

Tnx for everything
have a nice day

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
You can upload it anywhere on the internet and post the image URL. This is an example https://imgur.com/upload

Offline Marco-76

• Heir
Hi man
I’ve  downloaded  Eclipse and JDK 14 I followed all the  instruction
I set  JAVA_HOME following this steps: control panel -> system -> advanced system settings -> environment variables -> JAVA_HOME ->  C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-14.0.1
And I also set on eclipse by  windows -> preferences ->  ant -> runtime -> classpath -> global entries -> add external JARs… -> C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-14.0.1
I tried windows -> preferences ->  Java -> Installed JREs -> add… -> C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-14.0.1
But anyway I receive this message:
BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\RX\git\l2j_mobius\L2J_Mobius_4.0_GrandCrusade\build.xml:64: Unable to find a javac compiler;
com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.
Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK.
It is currently set to "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_241"
What’s wrong?
Can you help me pls?
tnx

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Hi man
I’ve  downloaded  Eclipse and JDK 14 I followed all the  instruction
I set  JAVA_HOME following this steps: control panel -> system -> advanced system settings -> environment variables -> JAVA_HOME ->  C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-14.0.1
And I also set on eclipse by  windows -> preferences ->  ant -> runtime -> classpath -> global entries -> add external JARs… -> C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-14.0.1
I tried windows -> preferences ->  Java -> Installed JREs -> add… -> C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-14.0.1
But anyway I receive this message:
BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\RX\git\l2j_mobius\L2J_Mobius_4.0_GrandCrusade\build.xml:64: Unable to find a javac compiler;
com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.
Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK.
It is currently set to "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_241"
What’s wrong?
Can you help me pls?
tnx

Wrong section.

Offline Marco-76

• Heir
Thank you.
Anyway is there anyona can help me to resolve this problem?
Thanks a lot.
Nice Day

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
This is introductions section.
Topic locked.
Have a nice day as well.