L2JMobius

C6 Q242 PossessorOfAPreciousSoul (Part 2)

snyderjgz · 6 · 5356

Offline snyderjgz

• Heir
Hello, I just wanted to report that angels only appear once and then no longer appear only until you restart the server

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
If quest 242 does not manage those spawns, find what does.

Offline snyderjgz

• Heir
Add more information about the quest

Name: Possessor Of A PreciousSoul
NÂș Quest: 242
Npc id: 31752
Spawn id: 58978, 58979, 58980.

Little description: Once the server is started, the npcs appear normally, but after talking to the angels, they disappear and do not appear again, the only solution is to restart and the same thing happens.

Note: I have seen some other posts on the subject but they do not solve the problem (at least in my case). I am using the latest revision of interlude.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Try this.
Code: [Select]
Index: dist/game/data/scripts/quests/Q242_PossessorOfAPreciousSoul/Q242_PossessorOfAPreciousSoul.java
===================================================================
--- dist/game/data/scripts/quests/Q242_PossessorOfAPreciousSoul/Q242_PossessorOfAPreciousSoul.java (revision 7463)
+++ dist/game/data/scripts/quests/Q242_PossessorOfAPreciousSoul/Q242_PossessorOfAPreciousSoul.java (working copy)
@@ -285,7 +285,7 @@
  case ANGEL_CORPSE:
  if (cond == 4)
  {
- npc.deleteMe();
+ npc.doDie(npc);
  int hair = st.getInt("angel");
  hair++;

Offline snyderjgz

• Heir
Try this.
Code: [Select]
Index: dist/game/data/scripts/quests/Q242_PossessorOfAPreciousSoul/Q242_PossessorOfAPreciousSoul.java
===================================================================
--- dist/game/data/scripts/quests/Q242_PossessorOfAPreciousSoul/Q242_PossessorOfAPreciousSoul.java (revision 7463)
+++ dist/game/data/scripts/quests/Q242_PossessorOfAPreciousSoul/Q242_PossessorOfAPreciousSoul.java (working copy)
@@ -285,7 +285,7 @@
  case ANGEL_CORPSE:
  if (cond == 4)
  {
- npc.deleteMe();
+ npc.doDie(npc);
  int hair = st.getInt("angel");
  hair++;

This works correctly. Thank you very much