L2JMobius

The Kamael Question For Classic Premium

leoapolloll · 6 · 2365

Offline leoapolloll

• Vassal
Hello friends, how are you? I have a simple question and I would like to know, I saw that the premium version of mobius has login support for the last client of the official ncsoft. I would like to know if the latest version available, premium, classic has this on ALT + T

Here is the print> http://prntscr.com/tbtor5

It is the part that is in red, I am very grateful if you can resolve this doubt, as I am looking forward to purchasing the premium version of this excellent project.

Offline Minzee

• Baron
Hi, read post about new client support, and than you will see that it is not available...

Offline leoapolloll

• Vassal
I saw it, but I can't understand ... if there is no way to log in to the North American official's client? I wanted to know = /
I am very behind this and I am willing to pay considerable amounts for a revision that can log into the latest version of the Classic North American and that has this new status bar with the new UI too

Offline Minzee

• Baron
Nop, here is no way... Mobius dont share it and it is not available at this time, maybe someday it will be... :D

Offline leoapolloll

• Vassal
I understand, I will purchase the premium version anyway to help the development of the project, thank you, I will hope that in the not too distant future who knows this will be available, after all this is the best project currently in my view.