L2JMobius

Hi there

angelus_ira · 1 · 2003

Offline angelus_ira

• Vassal
Hi there, sorry for my english

First, i want to say that, for a L2 entusiast like me, the free version of L2Jmobius is really nice. Gz to all who contributed to make it what it is.

I have been playing l2 since C2 and beyond, and a lot of that time was on private servers that let me see how nice a of a game l2 was. The last years i have been playing on official NA servers (now having toons only at 106 lvl, but work and life usually do that haha).
I usually play a few months, and take a rest, and in this "resting time" i wanted to see how advanced the L2J world was and i will say again, i really like L2JMobius. Really easy to compile and install even for me that comes from another programming language, and more easy to admin (i like a lot that there is not python mixed on the code, even if that is my primary code language).

I have 2 questions:

Regarding the Missing HTML post (https://l2jmobius.org/forum/index.php?topic=3146.0)
As i said, i play on NA servers, so I do not know if the info i can provide for the missing HTML or how instance works can be useful for this project. If you can clarify if the info i can provide from the NA retail server is good i can help with that if my time let me do it (NA servers have been working really bad, so i tend to not log this days)

The second question is to know if there is a TODO list for the Prelude of war version (protocol 228) or the know Issues list. I am not good programming in java, but with time i can fix small things.

Again, GZ for the job to all those that helped to code L2JMobius.

Cya