L2JMobius

C6 This is giving critical error in the Npc MerchantInstance 30061

junin00 · 4 · 5927

Offline junin00

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
It is giving a critical error in the Npc Weapons and Armor Shop in the village of Dion, in the option to buy fighter equipment. Is it just me?  :-\

I already took a look at merchant_buylist, and apparently there’s nothing wrong.

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
I think it sells something that is missing from your client. Did you modify your weapongrp.dat or your ItemName-e.dat?

If your client misses an item, it could crash. Try removing half of the items in the multisell and try again. Repeat this process until you find the item that causes the problem and then check your client.

Offline junin00

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
I think it sells something that is missing from your client. Did you modify your weapongrp.dat or your ItemName-e.dat?

If your client misses an item, it could crash. Try removing half of the items in the multisell and try again. Repeat this process until you find the item that causes the problem and then check your client.

Okay, I'll check.

Offline junin00

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
It is the file armorgrp.dat that comes in the mobius system, if I add the lines of my custom armors, when opening the option to buy the critical error. I will modify the ids, put above 10000. To see if you stop giving this error.