L2JMobius

Introducing L2JMobius ACM: An Account Management and Donations Panel

G-hamsteR · 73 · 4654

Online anarki

• Knight
Is there a way to get this thing under port 80 or because of a donation the system can't? and one more question, will multi account manager work?

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
i have succesfully set it up and working perfectly from localhost
the problem i have is on my mane site i create a subdomain *acp* and i forward it with A zone to the ip that i have the acm set up
DNS Propagation completed
Port 80,443 is opened

but when i try to go to the subdomain i get error 403 sometimes with vpn from different countrys work but not all the time

any idea why?

Are you on Windows or Linux? Are you using Cloudflare?

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
Is there a way to get this thing under port 80 or because of a donation the system can't? and one more question, will multi account manager work?

You must use SSL for this to work, otherwise you won't be able to use Stripe as a payment proccessor. An easy alternative is to proxy the requests through Cloudflare. Cloudflare adds its own SSL and you can keep listening to port 80.

The multi-server option is not yet done. I am too busy with my work these days. I will probably continue its development in a few weeks.

If you are familiar with PHP, here is the logic for the multi-server version. https://gitlab.com/nick_anto/l2jmobius-acm-multiserver

What's actually left is to split all settings into "General" and "Server" ones.

Online l2aa

• Vassal

To automatically credit a donation, do you need to register a PayPal business account? How is PayPal working normally?

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
No, I didn't use Paypal Checkout on purpose. You can use a regular account. Just add your email address. There are no tokens needed.

Offline mikelcarr

• Vassal
Missing staff:
The IDs of classes are up to c6. If someone could fill-in the gaps for newer chronicles I would appreciate it. https://gitlab.com/nick_anto/l2jmobius-acm/-/blob/main/helpers/game-classes.php?ref_type=heads

I did a commit with all the classes up to 7.3 (Essence Seven Signs). If it didn't commit as supposed, tell me and I'll post whenever you want the code up to day.

Also, I would like you to add to the FAQ if someone is willing to use ACM to send items/donation stuff they should enable Custom_Mail at

...\game\config\Custom\CustomMailManager.ini

CustomMailManagerEnabled = True

Otherwise, it will just fill the table without sending anything to the player.

Cheers!

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
I did a commit with all the classes up to 7.3 (Essence Seven Signs). If it didn't commit as supposed, tell me and I'll post whenever you want the code up to day.

Also, I would like you to add to the FAQ if someone is willing to use ACM to send items/donation stuff they should enable Custom_Mail at

Otherwise, it will just fill the table without sending anything to the player.

Cheers!

Thank you for your help! Could you create a merge request so I can include your changes to the project? Otherwise I can make the same changes using your files.

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
how to install on hosting?

Depends on your panel. I can't create any guides for panels. It should be possible, but it requires some general knowledge of composer, php and nginx or Apache.

Online Galagard

• Vassal
Hello and thanks for this incredible work...

I try to install in a Fedora for tests, followed ubuntu tutorial, but the error "Error updating version file." don't fixed by chmod in .version file

any hints? thanks in advance

Online Galagard

• Vassal
Another problem here, after i managed nginx to work "properly" (because nginx cannot use the folders "sites-available" and "sites-enabled" by default, i don't know why... probably use default.d directory to manage sites) now, the script is not rendered, just download with random name...

i really need a little help on that, i use apache and don't manage this to work in any way in apache too

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
Another problem here, after i managed nginx to work "properly" (because nginx cannot use the folders "sites-available" and "sites-enabled" by default, i don't know why... probably use default.d directory to manage sites) now, the script is not rendered, just download with random name...

i really need a little help on that, i use apache and don't manage this to work in any way in apache too

I am sending you a personal message with my Discord. Ask me there, I will help you.

Online Galagard

• Vassal
I am sending you a personal message with my Discord. Ask me there, I will help you.

Please, take a look in the reply