L2JMobius

Classic Interlude Subclass

phanie · 10 · 3844

Offline phanie

• Heir
Hello, I have a doubt.

Exist sub class in Classic?

Edit1:
I'm trying to get a subclass with a character, but I get the following message back: "It is imposible to change or add sub class while you are in a transformed state"

Edit2:
I commented on part of the Subclass code, so it worked.

--gameserver.model.actor.instace.VillageMasterInstance.java

/*
// Subclasses may not be changed while a transformated state.
if (player.getTransformation() != null)
{
html.setFile(player, "data/html/villagemaster/SubClass_NoTransformed.htm");
player.sendPacket(html);
return;
}
 */

I ended up finding a bug. When you change the class, the status window (ALT + T) does not change the information for your current class.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Subclass does not exist in any classic.

Offline phanie

• Heir
So I think it was a modification that you made, because I found Subclass in VillageMaster, and it's working!

Thank you, Mobius!

Offline BeTrippin

• Heir

I ended up finding a bug. When you change the class, the status window (ALT + T) does not change the information for your current class.

Did you find out how to fix this? having the same problem.

There is also a java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: in game server, even though it is working.

Offline Trance

• Elder

Did you find out how to fix this? having the same problem.

There is also a java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: in game server, even though it is working.

Commited: -Link removed-

Offline BeTrippin

• Heir
Thank you!!!! The NPE was fixed, however the ALT T Character status window on the client does not seem to update the class or level, until you equip an item.

Any ideas on how to fix that?

Offline Trance

• Elder
Thank you!!!! The NPE was fixed, however the ALT T Character status window on the client does not seem to update the class or level, until you equip an item.

Any ideas on how to fix that?

I already replied to you in the other thread.
However, there should be another perma fix for it. I just had no time because people just wanted to use the subs on my alpha phase server. There's also another issue while trying to cancel another sub that you don't have.

I will make a proper patch once I'm home these days.

Offline UYFrank

• Vassal
So, at the end... sub classes in Classic Interlude are staying or not?
I would rather fix them and make them stay than to take out the whole system.
We should focus on recreating a good Interlude base and adding also the Classic features but as an option.

If subs are staying' then I'll work on them and upload a proper patch.

Offline javierdc

• Vassal
si se puede, debes editar los archivo, por ejemplo \game\data\html\villagemaster\30120.html

<html><body>High Priest Maximilian:<br>
Pleased to meet you. I am High Priest Maximilian of this temple, may Einhasad's light comfort your soul's distress. Why have you come here, to the heart of our faith?<br>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h Quest ElfHumanClericChange2">Listen to information about second class transfer.</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Subclass 0">Sub Class.</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest ClanMaster">Clan.</Button>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest AllianceMaster">Alliance.</Button>
<!-- <Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="NORMAL" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest ShadowWeapons">Use Shadow Weapon Exchange Coupon.</Button> -->
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="QUEST" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest">Quest.</Button>
</body></html>

Offline D00M

• Vassal
Si se puede es cambiar el HTML, pero claramente esta en la base del servidor. Pregunta, en classic interlude lo que si no he visto es la opcion para hacerlo subclass acumulativa. Como puede hacerse? Y sub acu de misma raza????

You can make the change changing the html on the npc, it's clearly in the base of the server. Question, in interludeclassic i haven't found the option to make acumulative subclass+only same race. Could it be done ? Thanks