L2JMobius

Underground does not display items in chat or trade window

adrian325 · 9 · 3973

Offline adrian325

• Vassal
Hello, I wanted to know if the classic underground is like this or if it has any configuration because when you show an item or want to trade, they are not displayed, you only see the information and you don't like the chronicle, but I wanted to know how it works so you can see the item and the icons, sorry for my English.

Offline Minzee

• Baron
That function was deleted from Client side when Awakening was started, so Underground dont have that function in Client side. That function was added back in  Helios Client.

Offline adrian325

• Vassal
I have another question also I could not get java 12 the datapack

Offline Spectrum

• Vassal
That function was deleted from Client side when Awakening was started, so Underground dont have that function in Client side. That function was added back in  Helios Client.

One question. How can I add that function?. Thx a lot

Offline alexlama

• Vassal
It's nothing that your English is wrong, and the main thing is that you have explained everything clearly. And yes, as mentioned above, this feature has been removed. And in general, it seems that the MMORPG genre is dying because I looked at it online in twitch and was shocked. Lineage II and WoW are at the bottom of the rating when Dota 2 and cs go are on the highest lines. Maybe the fact is that many tournaments are held in these games, and many players trade csgo skins, which affects online games; I don't know. But I remember 15 years ago how popular MMO MU Online was. If someone still remembers this game, then respect you.

Offline gomallin

• Vassal
Indeed that function was deleted some time ago by the provider, however, even before that, I was not using that quite often since I do not really find it useful since it bothers you while playing, but, if you study better your map before playing, just like in the https://skincashier.com/blog/vertigo-map is shown, for sure you would know much better the level, and eventually, the percentage of winnings would be considerably higher since the website teaches you how to deal in different situations, depending on your side, being a terrorist or the counterterrorist, and of course depending on the strategy you are tempted to implement.