L2JMobius

Classic Interlude Database information web

Minzee · 18 · 10133

Offline Minzee

• Baron
Hi im making database for new interlude classic game :) but we can use it for all chronicles ;)

so first screens from my job...

https://pasteboard.co/J0aTYed.png
https://pasteboard.co/J0aVChQ.png

if something is wrong or need something change just say in comments ;)

Online Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!

Offline Minzee

• Baron
so, im again here :) sorry for my delay :) but im normal human :) i have family, have works in house and etc, but when i have time i will work :) So now i have queston... if i make totalyy database for all scronicles? better is use one style pemplate for all? or use differences? in interlude or lower ws ll in blue, h5+ - god as all brown circled :) now in epic tales, essence all in quadrat stile :) so i need info what peoples need :)

Online Tanatos

• Elder
so, im again here :) sorry for my delay :) but im normal human :) i have family, have works in house and etc, but when i have time i will work :) So now i have queston... if i make totalyy database for all scronicles? better is use one style pemplate for all? or use differences? in interlude or lower ws ll in blue, h5+ - god as all brown circled :) now in epic tales, essence all in quadrat stile :) so i need info what peoples need :)

I think would be nice to every database look like ingame, but it will be a lot of work for you and you're doing that amazing! :D
Maybe the best way is to end it like that and, if you have time, change textures after.

Really nice work friend! Let me know if I can help with something :)

Offline Irelia#1

• Vassal
Hi, is this project with L2 DB still active? If yes, where can we download it?
What about SQL queries and DB connection? Is this PDO or mysqli (using parameterized searches) and PHP 7.2+?

Thanks for your info about the project ...

Offline Minzee

• Baron
Yes, it is still alive. But it is private work design and edit. So you cant download it, but you can try to find and download that engine. Search in Google Gaikotsu lin][info 2.3 or other version.

Offline Liviades

• Heir
Hey I Love this work! Its very usefull to have a full DB, If I can help with the development count me In!

Offline trampoukos

• Vassal
  • Upcoming Project Under Development

Offline Pobi

• Vassal
I would like to see your database. I have been playing for a while, and your database would serve as an example for me.
I tried to create mine to ease the playing process, but I didn't know how to do crm data enrichment. Probably, I need to gain more experience to know what data I will eventually need. At the moment, I have an abundance of information in my brain with no idea how to structure it properly.
Can you share the link with us, please?