L2JMobius

Fafurion FileEdit for Fafurion (That can Encrypt skillgrp)

Hamakusa · 3 · 3131

Offline Hamakusa

• Vassal
Hello!

I'd like to know if anyone has access to a file edit that can successfully encrypt the skillgrp file, unfortunately the one I've been using for pretty much everything else (found here:https://github.com/MobiusDevelopment/l2clientdat) seems to have problems with it including not being able to open it under fafurion_en(only on fafurion_ru) and after encrypting with any extra line added a critical error occurs on character selection screen.

I'll keep trying to find a way to make it work but if anyone has a more recent file I'd appreciate the share!

Thank you!

The critical error, even if I replace skillgrp I'm unable to login, only a full system backup let's me get back into char select
Code: [Select]
Error:
Protocol: S_CHARACTER_SELECTION_INFO(3391) <= S_LOGIN_RESULT(11) <= C_LOGIN(57) <= S_VERSION_CHECK(26) <= C_VERSION(271)

History: GetHairTexNameByColor <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainerByHair <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainer <- User::SetPawnResourceImpl <- User::SetPawnResource <- NConsoleWnd::PlaceLobbyCharacter <- NConsoleWnd::AddLobbyCharacterInfo <- NConsoleWnd::AddAllLobbyCharacter <- NConsoleWnd::DoCharacterSelectionInfo <- NConsoleWnd::Tick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- CMainLoop::UpdateTheWorld <- MainLoop

Exception:
Code [EXCEPTION_WRITE_VIOLATION  DataAddress:0x00000006]
Address [0x20403BCD]
SegCs [0x0023]

Engine.dll [0x20000000] Offset [0x00403BCD]

Online Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!
Hello!

I'd like to know if anyone has access to a file edit that can successfully encrypt the skillgrp file, unfortunately the one I've been using for pretty much everything else (found here:https://github.com/MobiusDevelopment/l2clientdat) seems to have problems with it including not being able to open it under fafurion_en(only on fafurion_ru) and after encrypting with any extra line added a critical error occurs on character selection screen.

I'll keep trying to find a way to make it work but if anyone has a more recent file I'd appreciate the share!

Thank you!

The critical error, even if I replace skillgrp I'm unable to login, only a full system backup let's me get back into char select
Code: [Select]
Error:
Protocol: S_CHARACTER_SELECTION_INFO(3391) <= S_LOGIN_RESULT(11) <= C_LOGIN(57) <= S_VERSION_CHECK(26) <= C_VERSION(271)

History: GetHairTexNameByColor <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainerByHair <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainer <- User::SetPawnResourceImpl <- User::SetPawnResource <- NConsoleWnd::PlaceLobbyCharacter <- NConsoleWnd::AddLobbyCharacterInfo <- NConsoleWnd::AddAllLobbyCharacter <- NConsoleWnd::DoCharacterSelectionInfo <- NConsoleWnd::Tick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- CMainLoop::UpdateTheWorld <- MainLoop

Exception:
Code [EXCEPTION_WRITE_VIOLATION  DataAddress:0x00000006]
Address [0x20403BCD]
SegCs [0x0023]

Engine.dll [0x20000000] Offset [0x00403BCD]

Use the structure and create your own fileedit for the file you want. You might missing a parameter

Offline babyjason

• Heir
anyone can help opening 245 protocol? cannot open any dat  anymore :/