L2JMobius

Prelude of War DailyMission

FourOnTheFloor · 6 · 3529

Offline FourOnTheFloor

• Vassal
Help! How to hide the achievement of 60,000 monsters before completing the first achievement of 20,000 monsters? 2 achievements work right away and it's sad. I would like that at first for 20,000 monsters, and then for 60,000 monsters.
i can't figure out how to do this.
The task of enchanting, synthesizing, becoming a hero, the best warrior of the chaos festival, getting the status of a nobleman, getting honorary status, winning the olympiad, losing the olympiad, losing the chaos festival, winning the chaos festival, staying the last survivor, getting a consolation prize is still not working , conclude 10 successful transactions at the auction, conduct crystallization. These tasks cannot be done since there are no parameters on them.
When switching to dual class, tasks from the main class disappear, although it does not indicate there that you need to perform only on the main one.

Code: [Select]
<reward id="3027" name="Monster Hunting: First Steps" requiredCompletion="20000">
<!-- Hunt 20000 monsters in any hunting ground. (A monster kill is only valid when XP was gained from it.) -->
<handler name="monster">
<param name="minLevel">1</param>
<param name="maxLevel">255</param>
</handler>
<items>
<item id="-200" count="300" /> <!-- Clan Reputation -->
<item id="-300" count="3000" /> <!-- Fame -->
</items>
</reward>
<reward id="3028" name="Monster Hunting: Seasoned" requiredCompletion="60000">
<!-- Hunt 60000 monsters in any hunting ground. (A monster kill is only valid when XP was gained from it.) -->
<handler name="monster">
<param name="minLevel">1</param>
<param name="maxLevel">255</param>
</handler>
<items>
<item id="-200" count="900" /> <!-- Clan Reputation -->
<item id="-300" count="9000" /> <!-- Fame -->
</items>
</reward>

Offline xerof

• Vassal
I've only just started looking into this Project today, but after a quick look there doesn't seem to be any prerequisities setup.
There should be a way to have like a quest prerequisities id block I guess.

Offline Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!

Offline xerof

• Vassal
In retail, Seasoned is Unavailable until First steps is completed, and Seasoned has a Prerequisites of First Steps being Done. Again for the Expert, this is unavailable and has a Prerequisites of Seasoned being done.

Seasoned shouldn't be increasing until First steps is completed.

Offline Mystogan

• Knight
  • I apologize for my English, I write through Google

Offline FourOnTheFloor

• Vassal
I understand that there must be an identifier before performing 2 tasks, it seems to be there, but it’s not working and all tasks are executed immediately, but it must first be 20,000, and then 60,000.