L2JMobius

Sell LOGO & NEW Updater / Launcher

Project.Ave · 53 · 24689

Offline Minzee

• Baron
Always :) i dont think so... maybe i need logo not refund? And what is the % for waining 3 years? You dont think about that?

Yes i know refund, but refund you making also 1 year or more...

So maybe not make refunds just make your job? how you think?

Offline Project.Ave

• Heir
Always :) i dont think so... maybe i need logo not refund? And what is the % for waining 3 years? You dont think about that?
Yes i know refund, but refund you making also 1 year or more...
So maybe not make refunds just make your job? how you think?
So You got Your refund and now You are crying about...what? I don't understand? Whats the point of all of this?
You are unhappy client, who after 3 years decided to share his feelings with rest of the world? Well, thank You,
but listen - I'm not 16y.o. kid sitting at home because I have nothing to do. I'm a grown man with job, family
and if, for some reason, I have duties to do, I will do them instead of Your gaming server logo and You get Your
refund. Simple as that. This community is older now. Ppl who played L2 from 2006 are now closer to theirs 30's.

If You don't like that, don't understand that, I'm more than happy to advice You to use some $5 designs from
other 16y.o. kids who still have plenty of time. Problem solved.
And excusem me, but I won't be listening advices from someone who don't really understand how world works.
I do the job, if I can't I do refund or don't take the job at all. I will make it clear and end this conversation here.

Thank You for Your concerns and at the end, I'm sorry I didn't had time to design Your specific logo.
Have a good day, and good luck with Your server project.

Online Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!
Got 3 updaters from Ave in no time and they working excellent without any bug all these years.

Trusted and skillful person.

ps: Fuck these kids with their refunds, they will never have a professional server.

Offline Minzee

• Baron
I dont maked refund, look in last screenshot, or read What you write, you say you send monei back, but also dont sended. No logo and no mony... Or if you say that you sended money back or į maked refund than show me...

Offline Project.Ave

• Heir
I dont maked refund, look in last screenshot, or read What you write, you say you send monei back, but also dont sended. No logo and no mony... Or if you say that you sended money back or į maked refund than show me...
Give me Your PayPal e-mail from which You made the payment.

Offline Minzee

• Baron

[email protected]

Offline Project.Ave

• Heir

[email protected]
My PayPal payment history can go as far as 03.2017 and there are no payments from [email protected]

Offline Minzee

• Baron
Because payment was in 2017 01 or 02 :D ok, i dont need nothing it was long time ago, i just say that no need all goot comments, becouse maybe not im alone whose maked deal with you and nothing :D

Offline Project.Ave

• Heir
price?
Standard price is: 35 euro or 45 euro - depends on launcher template.
You get ready updater.exe and tools to build patch, setup upater with Your server and of course guide.
So it's complete set.

Offline GMavenging

• Viscount
Excellent, good work, very fast, total confidence, highly recommended!!!

Offline bedengz

• Vassal

Offline polizei

• Vassal
  • Java Newbie
Ave are you there?
You don't answer Skype.

Offline polizei

• Vassal
  • Java Newbie
Hi, need know about my order. I haven't had an answer for a few days.
Thank you so much.