L2JMobius

Sell LOGO & NEW Updater / Launcher

Project.Ave · 53 · 25209

Offline Elison

• Heir
This dude makes amazing updaters, just ordered another one!

Offline Iris

• Distinguished King
I contacted Ave for a custom launcher on December 22, and purchased it on December 27. Ave promised to deliver after new year's eve. I gave him an extense deadline for an entire month, until January 27, which is today.

Ave stopped responding in Discord in January 13. I tried messaging him multiple times, and never received an answer again.

(Comment has been edited from this point forward)

He appeared again on January 27, on the very last day from the deadline. He finished the work during that night.

As a conclusion, Ave is generally chill and very easy to work with, his launchers are also cool and well done. My only criticism for Ave is that - if you are busy (or had a delay for whatever reason), let your pending customer(s) know! So we can adjust things as needed. Not answering is generally worse for both parties.

Thanks!

Offline viracocha

• Knight
Their launchers are very good. I bought 2 of them.

I recently had the same case as you, I tried to talk to him and he was not pleasant.
If you can buy from him, do so, because his work is very good, but don't expect support or conversations about his product.

(Now he thinks he's Elon Musk.)

:D

I contacted Ave for a custom launcher on December 22, and purchased it on December 27. Ave promised to deliver after new year's eve. I gave him an extense deadline for an entire month, until January 27, which is today.

Ave stopped responding in Discord in January 13. I tried messaging him multiple times, and never received an answer again.

(Comment has been edited from this point forward)

He appeared again on January 27, on the very last day from the deadline. He finished the work during that night.

As a conclusion, Ave is generally chill and very easy to work with, his launchers are also cool and well done. My only criticism for Ave is that - if you are busy (or had a delay for whatever reason), let your pending customer(s) know! So we can adjust things as needed. Not answering is generally worse for both parties.

Thanks!

Online Ruilolz

• Heir
I feel i've been cheated
This person accepted my commission from 19/04/2023, and today 12/05/2023 has not completed the commission, and the discord cannot be contacted at all

There was a lot of discussion before payment, but it disappeared after payment, very irresponsible

Offline GenesisIIX

• Knight
I feel i've been cheated
This person accepted my commission from 19/04/2023, and today 12/05/2023 has not completed the commission, and the discord cannot be contacted at all

There was a lot of discussion before payment, but it disappeared after payment, very irresponsible

Sorry to hear that but thanks for mentioning it, Im no longer considering buying this service

Offline ThisMushroom

• Vassal
Do not recommend working with this guy anymore. I was scammed for 200 euros by him :)

Online G-hamsteR

• Viscount
I bought a launcher a few months ago and I received the final product in the next 2 hours.

1 month later I asked a question about the web browser that the launcher includes and I got a reply within the day.