L2JMobius

Charity help - Read this please.

gamelike85 · 9 · 3707

Offline gamelike85

• Viscount
  • "I fix it for a cookie!"
Hello, my Name is Gustavo "Gamelike85", I live in Venezuela, I have been working on this project for several years, little by little I have been meeting many good people, as you know I am not here for a temporary benefit, I do it for love, because I like doing this kind of thing, I like Lineage 2 It is a pleasure for me to be in this L2j Mobius project. But right now I have a very serious problem, and it is about my son.

I do not have enough resources because, as they open the situation in my country it is not good.

My son "Aram Jaasiel" is 5 years old, he has a health problem, he suffers from hypertrophic admicdalas, "giant admicdalas" at night for him it is difficult to breathe, soccer practice, it is difficult for him, he gets very tired, He has control with him Neurologist, cardiologist, otolaryngol and his pediatrician. With the help of my parents, I have been able to alleviate the economic part a little, but not quite. As a consequence of this, my son's intellectual development is affected, he does not speak fluently, he is "stutterer", if he continues like this he will get worse every day, today they give me the budget for the operation, all with clinical expenses "$ 1100 ", which I obviously don't have, if you can help me with whatever I can, I will thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Paypal -> [email protected]

12/11/2019

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
I hope you will gather the required amount and
wish your son a fast recovery after his operation.

Offline gamelike85

• Viscount

Online GMavenging

• Viscount
I hope that that amount can be raised and give a hand in whatever they can, a lot of strength brother, and you'll see how everything has to go well. Force!!!

Offline gamelike85

• Viscount

Offline gamelike85

• Viscount

Offline Spektrum

• Vassal
Hello, my Name is Gustavo "Gamelike85", I live in Venezuela, I have been working on this project for several years, little by little I have been meeting many good people, as you know I am not here for a temporary benefit, I do it for love, because I like doing this kind of thing, I like Lineage 2 It is a pleasure for me to be in this L2j Mobius project. But right now I have a very serious problem, and it is about my son.

I do not have enough resources because, as they open the situation in my country it is not good.

My son "Aram Jaasiel" is 5 years old, he has a health problem, he suffers from hypertrophic admicdalas, "giant admicdalas" at night for him it is difficult to breathe, soccer practice, it is difficult for him, he gets very tired, He has control with him Neurologist, cardiologist, otolaryngol and his pediatrician. With the help of my parents, I have been able to alleviate the economic part a little, but not quite. As a consequence of this, my son's intellectual development is affected, he does not speak fluently, he is "stutterer", if he continues like this he will get worse every day, today they give me the budget for the operation, all with clinical expenses "$ 1100 ", which I obviously don't have, if you can help me with whatever I can, I will thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Paypal -> [email protected]

12/11/2019

Mate, I didn't know you for real, I just see you here at forum trying to help and contribuite.
I'm your neighbor. I'm from Argentina. I'm a l2 developer, and Im trying to enter as FireFighter Volunteer to help the community.
I already send you 25usd right now, please check it. (My paypal: [email protected]) Isn't much, but it's what I can send now :(
And if you can, please send me your skype or discord. I'm going to open a L2 server soon, and I wanna give you more money with part of my donations income of the server. So please, send me a pm with your skype or discord so we can have a fluid talk of your situation day by day.

Att: Spektrum (Matias Damian Vallejos)

Offline gamelike85

• Viscount
Gracias bro @Spektrum, tu ayuda es muy importante para mi, así tenga que pagar con trabajo lo haré.. yo te podre ayudar, bueno en lo que este a mi alcance. =P

Mi skype es--> Skilled_85 Me consigues como "Gamelik3"... Gracias hermano, un abrazo.