L2JMobius

Grand Crusade Editing Gatekeeper / Teleport

pipipopo · 7 · 5414

Offline pipipopo

• Knight
Hi everyone. I think this is my first post here.

I'm a bit confused on how html files work in cases like this:
Code: [Select]
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="TELEPORT" action="bypass -h [b]npc_%objectId%_showTeleports[/b]">"Teleport me, please."</Button>Where is "npc_%objectId%_showTeleports" this defined or where is this pointing?
And when I click on it in game, client tells me next dialogue window is .../teleports.htm but it only contains this:
<html><body>&$556;<br>
<br>
%locations%
<br>
</body></html>
I understand this forum isn't dedicated to learning html, but if anyone could give me small explanation or tip on where I should look for answers that would help me a lot.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King

Online Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!
Search for teleporterName.xml and you ll find their xmls

Offline pipipopo

• Knight
Check datapack teleporter folder XML files.
Thanks! Figured out how to add teleport locations to an NPC but I'm trying to roll back some of the stuff back to before GoD. Right now I am trying to get Talking Island to it's old version. I'm having problem with gatekeeper Siff. She's the one in front of Elven Ruins. She's not supposed to have list of teleports. There's what her code says:
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_goto 30">Teleport into the ruins</a><br>
I can't figure out where this "npc_%objectId%_goto 30" is pointing. I could just add teleport destination to her list but I can't figure out original coordinates of Elven Ruins(Can't find it because "npc_%objectId%_goto 30" is not telling me anything at the moment :( ).

Edit:
Search for teleporterName.xml and you ll find their xmls
Can't find a file with such name. I am using mobius Grand Crusade files.

Edit2:
('TI Dungeon inside -> outside',29,-113329,235327,-3653,0,0),
('TI Dungeon outside -> inside',30,48736,248463,-6162,0,0),
Found this in teleport.sql from interlude. I get it first number is ID. in this case TI Dungeon Inside is 30. "npc_%objectId%_goto 30" makes sense now but it's not working. What should I do to get same kind of behavior?

Online Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!
Create a file with your new teleporter name.xml
Change on npc teleporter type for her
Interlude has totally different system and it won't help you.
Trust me, its really easy
Use //reload teleport if you made any changes while server running

Offline djjapulis

• Vassal
you can check the classic version (grandcrusade=zaken),there is Siff's .htm ant .xml files  :) teleportation coordinates u can find in game\data\teleporters\others\ElvenRuins.xml...

Offline pipipopo

• Knight
Create a file with your new teleporter name.xml
Change on npc teleporter type for her
Interlude has totally different system and it won't help you.
Trust me, its really easy
Use //reload teleport if you made any changes while server running
Thanks, this worked but not the way it was supposed to work in this situation. Basically one extra click but still.
you can check the classic version (grandcrusade=zaken),there is Siff's .htm ant .xml files  :) teleportation coordinates u can find in game\data\teleporters\others\ElvenRuins.xml...
This is it! Have been away from this game for a long time. Wasn't sure if versions worked like this. Imported files from zaken and it worked. Thank you.