L2JMobius

Classic Seven Signs Compound System question

Anax · 5 · 2790

Offline Anax

• Heir
Hello,

I have been trying to get some compounding items to work recently, specifically the Lilith and Anakim runes. My question is, how can I make an item be compoundable? I added the compound options in the CombinationItems.xml. But, I cannot seem to find anything else that I need to edit/add in order to get the items to be compound ingame. There doesn't appear to be any flags for the items themselves and I also cannot seem to find any skill the does the compounding "action".

The items show up in the ingame list when you click on the "Compound item" icon, but you cannot actually do anything with them. Clicking on the item to add it to the second slot does nothing, dragging doesn't work either.

My request is, if somebody could provide me with some documentation on how the Compounding system works, or if there is none, some rough explanation on how to get items to be compoundable.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
There is no documentation.
Check how existing / working items work.

Offline Anax

• Heir
That's what I have already been doing, the other working Runes don't have any flags/parameters to signify that they are compoundable. The only thing I have found so far that affects Compounding is the CombinationItems.xml file, and even after editing that accordingly to other working items, the Lilith/Anakim runes still don't work.

How does the compounding "action" happen? Is it a skill? I really cannot find anything.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King

Offline kaylakamaz

• Knight
This problem is also in Kamael classic.
Still we dont know nothing about  how to fix this ?

Also when you try to insert rune lilith or anakim to weapon , its gives a failure error.