L2JMobius

Fafurion Summoner error

Edoo · 10 · 5870

Offline Edoo

• Baron
Found several errors in the work of the summoner Vigne. The first mistake is that protection on sums does not work, when the host attack the summons are standing and do nothing. When a summon is attacked, he answers but only 1 maximum 2 times ... The second mistake is that after summoning two summons and after summoning death, the summon is called up, two summons are instilled and shows that 4 summons are called up. and this is visible only to the summoner himself, in the group he writes what is called 2. and after the death these two summons call up the next two summons, and you already write that 6 summons are called ... and so on ... it is very not convenient.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Did some test, this does not happen to me.
Explain better.

Also I explicitly assume you use English client.

Offline Edoo

• Baron
both in Russian and in English client equally. specially downloaded the client who posted here. sorry on the forum there is no way to upload screenshots.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King

Offline Edoo

• Baron
Write step by step how to do this.

I summon two summons, remove the summons. then I call again, I clean again. After I call two summons, it shows that I called 4. It happens right away, but it happens 4-5 times. but if you are in a group, only the summoner sees it, the party members do not see this glitch

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
I summonded and unsummoned Grim Reaper x2 10 times.
Also tried with Wynn Spectral Lord.
Window seems fine.

Offline Edoo

• Baron
I summonded and unsummoned Grim Reaper x2 10 times.
Also tried with Wynn Spectral Lord.
Window seems fine.

I tried it now, also normal. very strange ... such an error appears periodically ... I think somehow the server and client synchronization is going wrong.

Offline Edoo

• Baron
that's alright. But what about the protection of summons?

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Protection works as intended to work.
Both your reports are invalid.

Make sure you do have a valid bug report before spending my time.