L2JMobius

Fafurion 2 shops do not work

Edoo · 17 · 8855

Offline Edoo

• Baron
Hello everyone, I wanted to share the discovered shortcomings. 1 the premium store does not work (although it says in the logs that everything is loading), 2. For ordinary players, the store is not available for PC points. Only for Gma. Thanks for attention. client protocol 166

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Last time I checked, everything worked fine.

Offline Edoo

• Baron
Last time I checked, everything worked fine.

GM works perfectly for GM, and if you are not GM then the store does not work. This is me about the store for PC Glasses. But the Premium store is not working. On the Russian version of the culient

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
If the client you use has different packets is not an actual bug.

Also we only support English clients.
https://l2jmobius.org/forum/index.php?topic=22

Offline Edoo

• Baron
If the client you use has different packets is not an actual bug.

Also we only support English clients.
https://l2jmobius.org/forum/index.php?topic=22

I’ll check the English version of the client ... but this is strange ... since there was no difference on the HF client ... Russian or English ...

Offline Edoo

• Baron
it’s clear that the support comes from an English client ... then why doesn’t the store for PC point work? when the administrator opens the store, writes in a chat that the store is opened only to the administrator ... you open it with a simple player, in the server it says that the player is trying to hack the store ... and the store does not open ... doesn’t it depend on the client?

Online Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!
it’s clear that the support comes from an English client ... then why doesn’t the store for PC point work? when the administrator opens the store, writes in a chat that the store is opened only to the administrator ... you open it with a simple player, in the server it says that the player is trying to hack the store ... and the store does not open ... doesn’t it depend on the client?

Im using this for 3 years and it works fine.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King

Offline Edoo

• Baron
Code: [Select]
[16/08 11:51:25] MultisellData: Player PlayerInstance:ФаерБол[268500488] attempted to open multisell 900001 from npc null which is not allowed!
[16/08 11:51:27] MultisellData: Player PlayerInstance:ФаерБол[268500488] attempted to open multisell 900002 from npc null which is not allowed!

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Add NPC with id -1.

Code: [Select]
<npcs>
<npc>-1</npc>
</npcs>

Offline Edoo

• Baron
I understand the reason, these stores are in folder custom and in the usual folder, they have the same number, you need to rewrite the multisell number in the game button

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
The do not exist on custom folder.

Do you mean configs?
If yes, why? You mean community board? You added multisells?

Offline Edoo

• Baron
please tell me how can I find out what packages a Russian client uses for a store?

Offline Edoo

• Baron
Good day, the topic can be closed. The reason was not at all in the packages ... but in the file (PrimeShop.xml) the difference is only in the numbers displayed in the store (<item id = "1081385") in the Russian version and the numbers are completely different numbers. I found the numbers that are suitable for the Russian client, how to rewrite the numbers I will post the file for the Russian client.

Online Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!
Good day, the topic can be closed. The reason was not at all in the packages ... but in the file (PrimeShop.xml) the difference is only in the numbers displayed in the store (<item id = "1081385") in the Russian version and the numbers are completely different numbers. I found the numbers that are suitable for the Russian client, how to rewrite the numbers I will post the file for the Russian client.

Use client we provide. If you want RU client, change productIds by your self.