L2JMobius

Fafurion Invisible Server Consoles?

Noxstyle · 10 · 3432

Offline Noxstyle

• Heir
Hey,

I have followed every step of the guide from Mobius, and everything has worked out just fine so far. However when i attempt to run LoginServer.exe or GameServer.exe both just don't seem to open anything?. I'm really confused by this and i'm guessing that it's not intended to be invisible or anything.

Offline GMavenging

• Viscount
Hey,

I have followed every step of the guide from Mobius, and everything has worked out just fine so far. However when i attempt to run LoginServer.exe or GameServer.exe both just don't seem to open anything?. I'm really confused by this and i'm guessing that it's not intended to be invisible or anything.

screenshot is needed to see what happens

Offline Noxstyle

• Heir
That's the thing, i can not screenshot anything that literally is not there. When i run either Login or Game Server.exe absolutely nothing happens, nothing shows up in task manager either.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King

Offline Noxstyle

• Heir
I have the Java installed that you linked, no other version is on my system.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
Then it should work.
What you describe happens when you have another Java version installed or not installed properly.

Offline Noxstyle

• Heir
Oh my god, apparently i had to reinstall JDK for some reason. Thank you for your help, i very much appreciate it

Offline junin00

• Black Sheep
  • Heir

Offline LegacyOfAden

• Vassal
Same problem here.

I have Windows 10 1903 x64 with OpenJDK 12 + MariaDB 10.4.8 x64 properly installed.

Microsoft Windows [versão 10.0.18362.356]
(c) 2019 Microsoft Corporation. Todos os direitos reservados.

C:\Users\pceza>java -version
openjdk version "12.0.2" 2019-07-16
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 12.0.2+10)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 12.0.2+10, mixed mode, sharing)

C:\Users\pceza>

All compiled fine without any error. When I try open LoginServer.exe or GameServer.exe nothing happens.

PS: I have configured also with proper login/pass in LoginServer.ini and Server.ini
PS2: Another problem that I encountered was with db_installer jar files. Those files here doesnt have any association with any program. Have tried in cmd this command and again nothing happens(after this I added manualy the sql files into database):
Microsoft Windows [versão 10.0.18362.356]
(c) 2019 Microsoft Corporation. Todos os direitos reservados.

C:\Users\pceza>cd C:\Users\pceza\Desktop\Server\db_installer

C:\Users\pceza\Desktop\Server\db_installer>java -jar Database_Installer_LS.jar

C:\Users\pceza\Desktop\Server\db_installer>
I need help :(

Offline LegacyOfAden

• Vassal
Just figured what is happening. It's MSI Afterburner blocking the splash screen LOL..

Maybe it help someone with same problem.