L2JMobius

High Five Autopilot Engine

vert · 64 · 30038

Offline vert

• Knight
"Real player" bots is very interesting😃. May be you relise function" if bot logout, this bot sit down into random town, and trade random items" high economy on servers with low online🤔🤔🤔

Yes! The idea of the Autopilot engine is "A complete ecosystem of bots (farm, lvl up, buff, trading, siege, boss...)";

But I'm out of the project for now (source code are with @Liamxroy and @Mobius);

Offline planetnet

• Black Sheep
  • Heir
hi, i am new in the forum, how can i download the bots so i can test them?

Offline planetnet

• Black Sheep
  • Heir

Offline vert

• Knight
Hi, I'm very busy at the moment...

I never answer? Man, take a look at what I said in other pages before say it.

Well, I've received some messages about this engine, Liamxroy and Mobius already have access to it (it's not finished yet).

If they allow I can make the repository public and everyone can help finish this when I can't finish now.

Online Mobius

• Distinguished King
I do not have any problem with it.
It is based on free version.

Offline vert

• Knight
Well.. done :)

https://github.com/danielbarion/HighFive/tree/fakeplayers

Some VERY important notes:

• The current version of HighFive is very outdated (from the beginning of the last year (11 months from now)) because the focus is the autopilot engine, the Hi5 files can be updated when the first release of the engine occurs.
  • The autopilot engine / fake players are in one specific branch (fakeplayers)
  • To contribute you need to fork the repository, open a branch FROM fakeplayers update him as you want, then, you need to create a pull request from your branch to fakeplayers.
  • Everything is opensource, so, you can't fork, update and sell it. If I see anyone doing this and no contributions, I'll make the repository private and when I finish this, only Mobius and Liamxroy will have access.
  • I'm not a Java Dev, I'm a frontend dev (JavaScript), so, I build this project from Elfoscrash project for interlude (https://github.com/Elfocrash/L2jRoboto), I've reviewed and replaced 90% of this code and coded new features for bots, adapted to Mobius HighFive.
  • As I already said, I'm a junior Java dev, so, any help is very welcome.
  • I hope you guys enjoy it!

Well, that is it :D

Offline vert

• Knight
Hello,

For those who are asking me "how can update the Hi5 version to the latest...".

Look at here: https://github.com/danielbarion/HighFive/pull/1/files

Code: [Select]
dist/game/config/AdminCommands.xml (admin commands)
java/com/l2jmobius/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java (adaptations)
java/com/l2jmobius/gameserver/network/clientpackets/MoveBackwardToLocation.java (fixed when fakeplayer doesn't have a package, so, he updates with location: 0,0,0)
java/com/l2jmobius/gameserver/network/serverpackets/MoveToPawn.java (adaptation)
java/com/vert/autopilot/* (everything)

My Intellij Idea has updated the singular and plural of some "task" and "helper" words. But you guys can make the code review of what was changed out of autopilot package in 10 mins.

Now, you guys can adapt to the newer version of Hi5, but I'll not merge the fakeplayer branch in git with just my commits because he is not ready for one stable production release.

Offline sucodeuva229

• Vassal
Hello ,
can someone adapt for H5 2020 mobius?

Offline yelopy

• Vassal

Offline jorfan

• Baron
    • Facebook Profile
any way to see that feature on latest version some how ?

Offline vert

• Knight

Yes, of course! You can do this :)

Offline jorfan

• Baron
    • Facebook Profile
i am not a java dev and i cant do it my self.
It is included in the subscription version ?

Yes, of course! You can do this :)