L2JMobius

High Five Autopilot Engine

vert · 64 · 30002

Offline vert

• Knight
hi! still developing? nice job so far

Hello LudinTheGaT,

Yeah, I'm a little out of time for now, but I'll post some updates note as soon I can.

Thank you!

Offline vert

• Knight
Hi Guys,

Update's note:

• Base Ai's class added to Human, Elf and Dark Elf (fighter and mystic)
  • Flow to switch items and occupation when up from level 19 to level 20 (I made this flow generic, so, will work to every occupation change)
  • Save selected class into fake player to check the tree (when spawning a fake with selected class, just the 3 job classes are available to select - if level < 76, add the occupation of 2 job in the tree of 3 job saved to the character)
  • Autopilot engine removes all armors and weapons from the old class and give the new items
  • Add Rogue AI

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next possible updates:

• Add 1 job Ai's
  • Add 2 job Ai's
  • When fake player reaches the necessary level to the next job, instead of just switch everything in the same place of the player is, they will go to town and to a mapped grandmaster to stand in his front before switch occupation
  • When fake player are in town, go to a mapped farm zone for his respective level
  • Progressive fake players system (store fake in DB)
  • Map all necessary farm zones by level
  • Map all towns and citys
  • Map places in town (shop, grocery, and teleport) to the fake looks like more human

&index=2

Online JMD

• Heir
this is great, if theres any menial work you need done like a lot of copy pasting stuff feel free to ask me.

Offline vert

• Knight
this is great, if theres any menial work you need done like a lot of copy pasting stuff feel free to ask me.

Okay, thank you JMD!

Offline vert

• Knight
Hi Guys,

Update's note:

• Occupation change method refactored and split in more generic and reusable methods.
  • Add 1 job Ai's (Tree of: Sagittarius, Ghost Sentinel, Moonlight Sentinel, Archmage, Mystic Muse, Storm Screamer)
  • Add 2 job Ai's (Tree of: Sagittarius, Ghost Sentinel, Moonlight Sentinel, Archmage, Mystic Muse, Storm Screamer)
  • Switch equipment in 52 and 61 (all items are already ready, if a fake is spawned in those grades, they will receive the correct items)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next possible updates:

• When fake player reaches the necessary level to the next job, instead of just switch everything in the same place of the player is, they will go to town and to a mapped grandmaster to stand in his front before switch occupation
  • When fake player are in town, go to a mapped farm zone for his respective level
  • Progressive fake players system (store fake in DB)
  • Map all necessary farm zones by level
  • Map all towns and citys
  • Map places in town (shop, grocery, and teleport) to the fake looks like more human

Offline LudinTheGaT

• Vassal

Offline vert

• Knight
supa cool bro, hope to try it one day.

Thank you bro!

Last post updated with the last task done.

Now I'm mapping the farm zones (beginning from cedric's training hall).

I'll release one version with the necessary features to populate a server eco-system and those classes: Archmage, Mystic Muse, Storm Screamer, Sagittarius, Ghost Sentinel, Moonlight Sentinel.

Online Liamxroy

• Grand Duke
    • Adenaplease!

Thank you bro!

I'll release one version with the necessary features to populate a server eco-system and those classes: Archmage, Mystic Muse, Storm Screamer, Sagittarius, Ghost Sentinel, Moonlight Sentinel.

Can't wait.

Offline LudinTheGaT

• Vassal

Thank you bro!

Nice!
i wonder if there is any chance to configure em to also pick items and if they get an enchant, to try it on weap, or elemental stones on armor/ weap?

Offline vert

• Knight

Thank you bro!

Nice!
i wonder if there is any chance to configure em to also pick items and if they get an enchant, to try it on weap, or elemental stones on armor/ weap?

Thx,

Yeah, I've implemented the pickup items flow (herbs and adena - match item name by string), will be dynamic and possible to configure it, but doesn't look perfect to me until now, so, I disabled the pickup items until more tests.

Use enchant items and add element to equips will be added in future, I have this code fragment but I'm not looking for this now.

I really want to release a complete eco-system of fake players for any JMobius server, with small but perfect features in the begin and totally configured by config file like mods ;)

Offline LudinTheGaT

• Vassal

Offline vert

• Knight
Any update bro? very excited about this  :D

No finished feature.

Until now, I've mapped the Cedric's Hall with min level set to 1 and max level 7 (to farm in this place), after up to level 8, the character will walk to talking island (I'm in this part);

When I finish the first mapped place, others will be very fast :D

Offline Asgorot

• Vassal

Thank you bro!

Nice!

Thx,

Yeah, I've implemented the pickup items flow (herbs and adena - match item name by string), will be dynamic and possible to configure it, but doesn't look perfect to me until now, so, I disabled the pickup items until more tests.

Use enchant items and add element to equips will be added in future, I have this code fragment but I'm not looking for this now.

I really want to release a complete eco-system of fake players for any JMobius server, with small but perfect features in the begin and totally configured by config file like mods ;)

Sorry my bad English...
Interesting, then fakeplayer pickup anything, items are moved to inventory and stored there, or they are simply deleted?

Offline vert

• Knight
Inventory;

They act like a real player because of player's function  :D

Offline Asgorot

• Vassal
"Real player" bots is very interesting😃. May be you relise function" if bot logout, this bot sit down into random town, and trade random items" high economy on servers with low online🤔🤔🤔